LSquared: Mali
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Tribal Council

+6
Timmay
Babio_Firza
Rebecca
Eric
Squidward
switza
10 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Final Tribal Council - Page 2 Empty Re: Final Tribal Council

Post by Rebecca Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:49 pm

Do you now...
Rebecca
Rebecca

Back to top Go down

Post by John Palyok Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:08 am

Interesting responses so far. I'm going to wait to post my question until after Squid posts his answer to Jason, because his answer will effect my question.
John Palyok
John Palyok

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:18 pm

Hey ladies.

Um, Squid I don't know why you think that Rebs and I were so close. We really weren't.

But, yeah. I don't have any hard feelings or anything towards either of you. Even though you both took the easy way out by voting me out instead of Lady. I think we all know you took the easy road to ensure your way to F2. Some call it gameplay, I call it a copout. I can't say I wouldn't have done the same but I think we should all call a spade a spade.

Also, had SOMEONE not given up my identity, this F2 would be extremely different.

Squid- you were on your way out and the only reason (that I know of) you stayed is because Jason flipped when he found out who I was. Hence the 'you're welcome' a few TCs back.
(Lady I wish you would have put up a bigger fight to get into F2. )

But, whatever. It's all said and done.

Rebs- Who the fuck are you?!?! It's driving me nuts.
I would like for you both to give a description on each jury member and why they deserve to be in your position.

Alias

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:37 pm

Haha! I'm glad my identity is evading people :p and for what it's worth Alias - I still have no idea who you are either lol!

I'm going out tonight for a Birthday celebration, but I will answer this ASAP!
Rebecca
Rebecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Squidward Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:45 pm

Can we comment on each other's answers? I'm having a hard time keeping my mouth shut reading Rebs' answers. I'll answer all the questions before I start that though.

Working on answers now.
Squidward
Squidward

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:56 pm

I speak for switza when I say yes you can. And pls do.
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down

Post by Squidward Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:59 pm

@Timmay
I think you’re giving me and Rebs too much credit, neither one of us did “a lot of hard work” to get here and we BOTH should be aware of that.

Backstabbed:
Airhead- I somewhat trusted him, but I wanted to work with Eric’s alliance more. As I already said, I tried to get by with voting Jason out and still being on Eric’s side, but that didn’t work out. I guess I’m the only one who felt this way, but I did not want the remainder of the game to be left up to purple rock. Airhead was counting on my vote, and I sold him down the river for an alliance that didn’t really want me as it turns out.

John- I told him I’d be voting Timmay, fully aware that the plan was to vote him out. He floated a plan to me of him/jason/rebs/me as an F4 and I agreed.

Jason- We had an F2 that we both agreed to around F6? I voted him out because I didn’t feel like going to the F2 was the best move for me.
Squidward
Squidward

Back to top Go down

Post by Squidward Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:29 pm

omg I just saw rebs said 80% skill lmao. I'll answer questions and then comment ^_^

Jason-
40% skill 60% luck.

2nd-
I asked Timmay who he was voting (since I assumed he was the next target) and was informed that I was Eric/John’s target and that you were going to talk to me. Later, you came to me on MSN and confirmed that (although I think I acted like that was the first I was hearing about it- I didn’t want you to know me and timm were talking).

Basically, I didn’t do anything to save myself b/c I didn’t know I was being targeted. But as soon as I found out, I knew that I would have you/Timm/me and Rebs. Also, you guys wanted to take out Eric first and I switched it to John. Rebs and I were on shaky ground at that point, and I knew that asking her to vote Eric when I had just voted out Airhead and Babio would be asking a lot. However, going to her with a plan to vote out a guy she already didn’t like would not only knock out one of my targets, but get her back on my side. She followed me from that point on into the F2.

But I know what you want- I realize that I was toast if you had not flipped b/c of John’s mistake with Alias’s ID.

3rd

Challenge 1- Mopti won. I was abducted.
Challenge 2- Kayes won. I was abducted back.
Challenge 3- Mopti won- you were abducted
Challenge 4- Mopti won- I was abducted
I believe we had a tribe swap at this point. Billy, Alias, and Jason went to Kayes.
Challenge 5- Mopti won- Billy was brought back.
Challenge 6-Kayes won- Babio was abducted.

Squidward
Squidward

Back to top Go down

Post by Squidward Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:37 pm

Dha-
Even though our games were weak, you should vote for me because m game was stronger than Rebs. Yes, it’s true. I’m here because of other people, but Rebs is only here because of me. I’m not saying I saved her from any eliminations, because she was never a target going into TC. She was always “the next to go” IF that. I literally made all the decisions between the two of us. Whatever I wanted to happen, she went along with. She didn’t make one decision for herself that advanced her directly.

Like I said to Babio, we were not necessarily an alliance Dha. I PMed you before tribes were announced, you never got back to me. I pm’ed you again when I got abducted the first time, you again didn’t respond. You did ask me who I was voting for one time, but that was the only form of communication we ever had. My (waning) loyalty was to Airhead, not Airhead+his alliance who never spoke to me.

“what was your intensions with betraying my alliance?”
...getting to the F2.

Regrets?
I wish I had played a little more aggressively. I never though I’d be blindsided, and I had the idol in my pocket since F10 so I was never extremely nervous about a TC except Eric’s. I completely loathe HIIs and I shouldn’t have leaned on mine so much.
Squidward
Squidward

Back to top Go down

Post by Squidward Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:42 pm

Alias-
“Um, Squid I don't know why you think that Rebs and I were so close. We really weren't.”

I believe you and Jason were talking once around F5 about something that Rebs had told you- and Rebs hadn’t told me she was going to talk to you. Idk if you two were “close” but you were definitely closer than you and I were, right? I’ll admit to paranoia, and that’s not fair to you.
Squidward
Squidward

Back to top Go down

Post by Squidward Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:43 pm

I'll start on Rebs now. It'll take some time.
Squidward
Squidward

Back to top Go down

Post by Squidward Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:54 pm

“I don't think anyone should be sitting in my place except me. I played a hard game, made moves when I needed to, sat back when it was required, won immunities when it was needed and worked my way here. A lot of luck came into my game and for that I am grateful, but I think I deserve my place here.”

You won 3 challenges, 1 of which barely counts. I know a win is a win, but come on. Not only that, but you were never a target once John was gone. Even when me/Jason were talking about votes, you would have made F4.

The only “moves” you made were challenge wins and voting according to the bootlist that I sent you. As I said before, we didn’t climb to F2, we fell into it.

“I was in danger of going home a lot, both in my original tribe and once the merge came.”
You’ve said stuff like this before. Can you tell me how many votes were actually cast against you? How many times did you go into a challenge thinking “I need this win” and then won? Just curious.

”I made moves that were necessary to get me to this position
On your own? Or did you have help?

I truly believe that I was next.
Um no… I was.

I’ve already commented on how ridiculous “In a percentage I would say that my game was 80% skill, 20% luck.” Is. You know I <3 you Rebs but 0____0 @ your answers so far. I need to edit my sisters paper, I’ll be back in about 30 minutes at the latest.
Squidward
Squidward

Back to top Go down

Post by Squidward Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:06 pm

ut it the more I realised that some of the luck elements I had considered actually came about because of the position I had accidentally found myself in.
Fixed.

Rebs, I consider you a friend which is why I’m fine losing to you. But I didn’t think you’d be so delusional as to think you worked hard, played smart, or made even a single strategic move. Even more insulting, is the fact that you think your “move(s)” warrant a win over mine.

Rebs didn’t do a single (or at least very many) thing to get her here. She was alone and without any allies after Babio was gone. True, her and I were aligned but she was upset that I had voted them out. (Note it, I voted them out, she sat back and watched, and somehow she thinks we both DESERVE to be here?) I truly believe that me coming to her with the plan to vote out John (instead of Eric) is what cemented our partnership.

Rebs, I played a significant part in your game, as did luck. And the same of you is true for me. The difference is that I am aware of it, but you are trying to pass yourself off as a hard worker and *eyeroll* if the jury is buying it. Such a shame.
Squidward
Squidward

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:42 pm

Luck was what got you here Rebecca. You navigated yourself right into the minority, gj on that, and somehow you can say you put yourself in a good position to get far? You are sadly mistaken. You didn't have a leg to stand on, neither of you did really, but Squid owns up to it at least. You made ZERO moves this whole game. I fail to see one you did do. Both of you are too lucky to even say you had a GREAT gameplay, but one of yours was a little better than the other's.

Jason

Back to top Go down

Post by John Palyok Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:02 pm

Rebecca, I don't think you appreciate exactly how lucky you got in this game. You talk about how "my ass was on the line every single TC pre-merge" when that's entirely untrue. You went on and on and on about how I was a liar, a horrible leader, a cancer to our tribe, etc. when I don't get where that came from. From someone like Squid or Raining, then that would've made sense, but you? I was always completely honest with you. Let's recall, shall we?

First round- I tell you we're voting Alisa, we vote Alisa.
Second round- we win immunity.
Third round- I tell you I'm voting Squid, Col. and I vote Squid (but Col. goes)
Fourth round- I tell you I'm voting Raining, we vote Raining.
Fifth round- I tell you I'm voting Nel, giving you the benefit of the doubt and the option to vote with us, but you force the tie against me, and but Nel goes home anyway
Sixth round- Jason and I tell you we're voting to win tribal immunity, but you don't believe us and vote individual.

So you were in the minority going into the merge, but that is entirely your fault, so when you say that you were on the line, don't even give me that. I was always 100% honest with you in my intentions, you were never on the line, I always included you in my plans and you shoved it back in my face every time. You even told me that you were voting Squid with me, but lied and it was a 2-2-2 tie with me playing my idol. So then you say "gj @ playing your idol, now I'll vote Squid forrealz this time" when you had NOTHING to gain from lying to me, but you lied to me anyway. So don't give me any of that crap, it's entirely your fault.

Now also you're giving yourself way too much credit with "If I didn't win I was going home so I won!" because you were never going home at F7. Squid was our target the whole time, and the only reason he survived (and the only reason you two are sitting in the Final 2 right now) is because I accidentally slipped to Jason who Alias really is, which affirmed his beliefs that he was a 4th wheel among me/Eric/Alias/him, so he jumped ship. I don't blame him, given that he was already weary enough of me and Eric (I'm Jack if you haven't figured it out btw), and knowing who Alias was made him more uncomfortable with me and him. That's the reason you two are sitting there: because of a stupid mistake on my part. I'm pretty much the Tyson of this season, so I apologize again to Eric, Alias and any of our fans who may be reading this in the future.

I pretty much agree with Squid in everything he said about you, Rebecca, and you need to recognize that luck. You've also been kind of wishy washy in your answers so now I'm giving you (and Squid) the opportunity to be COMPLETELY honest with me and the rest of the jurors. My question to both of you is: Tell me your REAL thoughts on each one of the jurors.

Squid: one question and one comment.

-I tried to get you out pretty much all game because I never trusted you, but you beat me in the end. You recognize the luck you've benefitted from and you beat me, so hat's off to you.
-Why did you switch the vote from Eric to me at F7?

Good luck to both of you.
John Palyok
John Palyok

Back to top Go down

Post by Squidward Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:21 pm

Good post John *thumbs up*

I think I covered why I switched the vote but I'll try to be more clear. I switched the vote to you because Rebs had a personal grudge against you.

Rebs and I hadn't spoke much since Airhead was voted out. She said I "fucked us over" and now "neither one of us will win," IIRC. I clued her in on Babio's vote out, but she was still irritated at me. She did not, however, go along with any plan to get me out b/c she knew I was her only shot at F2.

Anyway. Jason came to me saying we need to vote off Eric or you, and he kept saying Eric. This was a mistake to me.
Rebs didn't like you and Jason for a good majority of the game. Jason asked me to talk to Rebs b/c he knew I could convince her to vote with us. I figured that if I helped her vote you off (someone she didn't like and really wanted to see gone) she would get over the Airhead/Babio votes and resume being my #1 ally.

Just imagine if you're kept in the dark and in the minority all game long, and you blame it on one person (John.) Then, your ally who you trusted (me) goes against you 2 votes in a row and then comes in saying "hey, sorry about that, but lets vote off that guy's best friend instead (Eric).

It would make Rebs happier to see you gone, and I needed her to be happy with me again. It wasn't anything personal.

Squidward
Squidward

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:25 pm

I might have read it wrong, but I think John wants you to answer the other question too.

Last edited by Eric on Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down

Post by Squidward Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:37 pm

I'm still working on it
Squidward
Squidward

Back to top Go down

Post by Squidward Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:25 pm

Dha- Quitter. Not going to vote for me no matter what. And will respond to this with "i WAS going to vote for you, but now I'm not" to make me regret.

Babio- gj not quitting. One of the biggest personalities this season, which probably wasn't a good thing. You were also a fighter, I remember you trying to convince me to change my vote right up until TC was posted. I appreciate that you didn't just roll over and accept defeat.

John- Extremely level headed and IMO gracious like I said. I bullshitted you a lot in this game and you sent me a few pms like "i dont get why you lied, but i'm willing to look passed it." Maybe you just wanted my vote long enough to backstab me, maybe you really did want to work together only you know that. I feel like we lost a few tribal challenges because you weren't there, but you still made it to merge and probably would have made finals if it wasn't for that one mistake. And if you HAD made finals, you would have more than "dumb luck" to thank.

Eric- Hilarious. One of my favorite people on the hangout thats for sure. (I'm seriously not trying to kiss ass, you know how much I rofl @ you.) I approached you to "work together" before tribes were announced remember? Your reply was "mmmmmmk" and if we had ended up on the same tribe I would have definitely pursued an F2 with you.

I liked your blunt attitude after John was out. You sent me a pm that said "just tell me if I'm wasting my time trying to convince you to vote with me and Alias." You weren't bitter or angry or anything. SO many games I've been in in the past I had to deal with crybabies trying to guilt trip me into oblivion, this was refreshing and it sucks we couldn't recreate the trainwreck alliance from our other game.

Again, I don't know how to give compliments without sounding like a kiss ass. I guess a criticism of you would be that you were really paranoid when Babio was voted out, but I'm paranoid too so I can't really say anything.

Jason- What can I say? I've followed/blogged for S39 and there isn't any denying what a talented player you are. The deck was just stacked against you. When you found out about Alias, you jumped ship and went to someone who would help you. Unfortunately, I already had another deal in place. You did not make any mistakes post-merge as far as I'm concerned. You just got screwed trying to get out of an alliance you were 4th wheel to. Maybe if you had gone with one of the 1,293 plans to get rid of John pre-merge things would have been different.

Alias- UTR player of the season thats for sure. You were signed on a lot. Just because you didn't post doesn't mean you weren't paying attention and playing the game. I owe my whole game simply to your ID being revealed. If John had revealed you to be someone insignificant like... Chaz Laughing or someone who didn't threaten Jason, things would have been different. The fact that it was you, Kyndall, playing the game is a huge part of why I'm here.

You also did a good job of staying out of the spotlight. I didn't realize how close you were with John/Eric until merge. I was 100% convinced that it was John/Eric/Jason and you were someone they were just stringing along. No one ever talked about taking you out, all the heat was put on John and Eric and how we "just had" to break them up. That=UTR in my opinion so gj.

That being said, you do have an interesting personality and a few more posts from you would have added something to a season that is, at its best, only ok.

Timmay- We have one of the more ridiculous relationships on IMDb. You are a kick ass player, but for understandable reasons you really dropped the ball here. Lsquared Mali Timmay is NOT the same Timmay parading around IMDb and the hangout, and we all know it. Also, rofl @ you not paying me a lick of attention until you found out my ID. Why did no one on Mopti return any of my PMs except Eric? Anyway, your mind was on other things and it showed in your gameplay. <3.

Squidward
Squidward

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:57 pm

If there is something you think I have lied about then feel free to say it Squid.
Rebecca
Rebecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:02 pm

Your identity 0__o

Smile

Alias

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:11 pm

You know what Squid, it is such a shame that you have resorted to this level. In private messages you said that you wanted to sit next to me because if I beat you, you didn't mind being beaten by someone so worthy and that you were so grateful that I had stuck with you through this game despite all you had put me through. I'm not going to go into details because what we discussed in private deserves to remain among us, but I will say that some of your 'quotes' are entirely made up - I never said them.

Now it comes to final tribal council and you decide that you want to lie and drag me through the mud in an attempt to make yourself look better. I would never stoop that low, espcially not with someone who I had worked so hard with. I said it before and I'll say it again, I think you will win because I think the jury perceive you as having made the most moves in this game. A judgement that I don't think is valid. I hope to goodness that they can see that I was not just carried here by you, but that I worked to get here. If you win, then good for you, but I can walk away from here knowing that I played a good game and with no regrets - and that includes not attempting to trash someone just for jury votes.
Rebecca
Rebecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:12 pm

Alias and John, I'll answer your jury questions tomorrow if that's OK.
Rebecca
Rebecca

Back to top Go down

Post by John Palyok Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:45 pm

yup that's fine, I can wait.
John Palyok
John Palyok

Back to top Go down

Post by DhaDominant1 Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:56 am

thanks squid lol im proud i quit