LSquared: Mali
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kayes Tribal Council 3

+3
John Palyok
Jason
switza
7 posters

Go down

Kayes Tribal Council 3 Empty Kayes Tribal Council 3

Post by switza Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:58 pm

Welcome in Kayes Tribe. Unfortunately for you, you lost the immunity challenge. But you did gain a couple members, which makes it a little more even. Before the vote, a few questions...

Jason, how does it feel to be back with your original tribe?

Alias, you are now on a tribe will all original Kayes. Do you feel that you're the automatic target, or will possible strife within the tribe make you a valuable asset to some members of the tribe?

For the rest of you, does the only original Mopti member in your tribe become the obvious target, or are you will to work together if someone else is a better target?

John, how big of a target does losing immunity for your tribe place on your back?

Nelnon, Rain-ing and Rebecca, you've been on this tribe since day one with John. You helped elect him leader. Do you have any regrets about John as the leader, seeing as you've been to Tribal Council 3 out of 4 times?

We're quickly moving into the middle stages of the game. Is now the time that end game strategy starts to become more important than day-to-day strategy of keeping the tribe as strong as possible?

Some of you are definitely flying under the radar. Did you come into the game wanting to use that strategy or did you just fall into it due to some bigger personalities?

Based on the previous vote, it seems there might've been some surprises in the vote. Should tonight be the same, or is it pretty cut and dry who will go home?

It is now time to vote. If you have an individual immunity idol and choose to play, state so with your vote. You have until 8pm eastern to PM your vote.

switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Kayes Tribal Council 3 Empty Re: Kayes Tribal Council 3

Post by Jason Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:07 am

Jason, how does it feel to be back with your original tribe?

I definitely like this tribe better than the other one. Dha and Fabio annoy the living daylights out of me.

For the rest of you, does the only original Mopti member in your tribe become the obvious target, or are you will to work together if someone else is a better target?

I don’t think anyone, including the original Mopti member, really has threat written on them in this tribe.

We're quickly moving into the middle stages of the game. Is now the time that end game strategy starts to become more important than day-to-day strategy of keeping the tribe as strong as possible?

For me it’s always been about who I can trust and who I can’t.

Some of you are definitely flying under the radar. Did you come into the game wanting to use that strategy or did you just fall into it due to some bigger personalities?

If you mean bigger personalities like Dha and Fabio then I’ll take flying under the radar any day.

Based on the previous vote, it seems there might've been some surprises in the vote. Should tonight be the same, or is it pretty cut and dry who will go home?

I wasn’t here for the clusterfuck vote that was the previous TC, but you never know. All I know is who I’m voting for.

Jason

Back to top Go down

Post by John Palyok Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:12 am

I guess this vote will answer that question

John, how big of a target does losing immunity for your tribe place on your back?

Not really. I mean, we played blackjack, which is 80% luck based. Not a whole lot I could've done. Plus we gained 2 members so it's not that bad.

The shift is beginning, but I don't think we're fully there yet.

I guess we won't know until after the vote
John Palyok
John Palyok

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain-ing Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:09 am

It is definitely something to think about, I`m not sure if our original tribes will come into play or not once we get to the merge.

Nelnon, Rain-ing and Rebecca, you've been on this tribe since day one with John. You helped elect him leader. Do you have any regrets about John as the leader, seeing as you've been to Tribal Council 3 out of 4 times?

Not really, even though some of our loses were directly John's fault, there were other factors that were out of his control, things happen and I can't hold that against him. Its not like he isn't trying.

I think so, the criteria for voting a person is slowly starting to go beyond a person not being active. I think we are slowly moving away from what is best for the tribe and beginning to think of individual game play.

I think I may have begun to fly under the radar a bit, it was not my intention coming into the game but like you said there are many big personalities in the game who overshadow those who are not.

After the last vote, I honestly can't say.
Rain-ing
Rain-ing

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain-ing Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:51 pm

Well, I have no clue why I am the one who is getting voted out. Whatever, you guys are making a mistake.
Rain-ing
Rain-ing

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelnon_Forest Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:05 pm

I agree Rain. I agree.

Nelnon_Forest

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:41 pm

Here here.
Rebecca
Rebecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:45 pm

You would think so, but it doesn't look that way.

It's a shame that we've been in the losing position so often, but I'm not sure that anyone else would have done a better job.

I still think we need a strong tribe. I personally have had so little interaction with the other side that even if we merged tomorrow it would feel like a tribal game.

I think I've probably been quite under the radar, but that is just by chance. There are so many big personalities out there, it's just too hard to compete right now lol!

Last week was messy haha! I think I know who is going tonight, but I'm not sure - it could be me! If it is who I think it is then I am not necessarily in agreement about the outcome.
Rebecca
Rebecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:52 pm

Alias, you are now on a tribe will all original Kayes. Do you feel that you're the automatic target, or will possible strife within the tribe make you a valuable asset to some members of the tribe?

--I'm pretty much the sitting duck. I'm talking to a lot of people and trying to save my behind but we'll see how the cards fall. There's not a whole lot I can do coming into a tribe when most of us are playing under an alias.

Alias

Back to top Go down

Post by switza Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:06 pm

I'll collect the votes. The person receiving the most votes will be the 4th player voted out of Lsquared: Mali. If anyone has an individual immunity idol, now would be the time to play it....

Alright, first vote....

John Palyok

Second vote...

Raining

Third vote......

Rain-ing

2 votes Rain-ing, 1 vote John P

Fourth vote....

Raining

Fifth vote.....

The 4th player voted out of Lsquared: Mali.....

Rain-ing

Rain-ing the tribe has spoken. It is time for you to go.

An interesting tribal council. It seems some of you might be starting to question the leadership of the tribe. We'll see how this affects the tribe for the rest of the game.

Head back to your camp. Goodnight

switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain-ing Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:09 pm

*sigh*
Rain-ing
Rain-ing

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:18 pm

Sorry to see you go Raining. And I really mean that.
Rebecca
Rebecca

Back to top Go down

Post by John Palyok Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:29 pm

bye Raining!
John Palyok
John Palyok

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content