LSquared: Mali
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribal Council # 3

Go down

Tribal Council # 3 Empty Tribal Council # 3

Post by Nelnon_Forest Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:00 pm

Firstly, I would like to mention that when we won the 2nd challenge, John wanted to abduct Eric from the other team, instead of Squid.

Squid is my main ally, so I couldn't let that happen. John asked for the tribe opinions and as soon as I posted my opinion, he went with what I sent and agreed to bring back Squid. Perfect.

At the vote, we were counting on a 3-2-1 vote with John playing the idol and Col going home.

Col was supposed to vote for John, changed to Squid and made it 2-2-2.

John did play the idol: goal number 1, CHECK!

The tie breaker vote meant that only myself, Bex, Rain, and John get to vote.

Easy! Bex listens to me and Rain listens to Squid. So we voted out Col 3-1.

My explanation to John is that Col was not friendly to me and was less helpful in challenges than
Squid. John has no choice but to accept my explanation.

I am also trying to maintain the illusion with John that I am still with him and Jason in an alliance of three. That way, he will bring back Jason when we win the next challenge. Perfect.

We have already decided that we need to vote out Jason next chance we get.

If John decides to pull a fast one and bring back someone else from the other tribe, that's fine too.
THAT person will be gone.

Basically, there is an attempt at a cross tribal alliance for the merge by John, Jason, Eric, and someone else over there. I forget who. Not important at the moment.

What is important is that I squash as many of these people as I can before the merge.

It is pretty important that we win the next challenge though.

Nelnon_Forest

Back to top Go down