LSquared: Mali
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mopti Tribal Council 1

+4
DhaDominant1
Timmay
Babio_Firza
switza
8 posters

Go down

Mopti Tribal Council 1 Empty Mopti Tribal Council 1

Post by switza Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:42 pm

Welcome in Mopti tribe to your first Tribal Council. You first need to grab a torch and approach the flame. In this game, fire equals life. As long as your torch burns, you’re still in the game.

Before we get to the vote, let’s discuss the first few days of the game…

Lsquared is unique in that some players pick an alias, while others play as themselves. Eric and Dha, you’re the only ones who are playing as your known identities on this tribe. Does that give you an advantage or disadvantage?

For the rest of you, do you think playing as an alias gives you an advantage?

It appeared that you worked quite well as a tribe in the first challenge. Does this seem like a pretty unified tribe, or are there some obvious rivalries and alliances forming?

Tonight’s challenge says to me that you guys work really well as a tribe, as shown in the first challenge. But individually they might be stronger than you. Would you agree with that thought?

After the challenge, you learn that one player will be swapping sides after the challenge. Does this change the amount of trust you can put into a person, such as Squidward, knowing they might be moved to the other tribe?

Do you think that moving to the other tribe could be an advantage for the person moving, or is it just a given that person will be the next voted out?

Airhead, how does being crowned the leader of the tribe change your strategy? Do you feel you have a target on your back if the tribe fails, or do you think you’re respected and the tribe will want to keep you around?

Everybody knows that in this game, you’ll never survive without a strong alliance. At this early stage of the game, is it best to solidify an alliance for later gain, or is it best to go with everyone else to keep the tribe as strong and united as possible?

It is now time to vote. Whoever receives the most votes will be the 2nd player voted out of the game. Please PM me your vote. If you have an individual idol and want to use it, you must state so in the same PM as your vote. Also, you are not allowed to change your vote. You have until 8:30 pm eastern tomorrow to vote or you’ll receive a penalty.

switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mopti Tribal Council 1 Empty Re: Mopti Tribal Council 1

Post by Babio_Firza Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:47 pm

For the rest of you, do you think playing as an alias gives you an advantage? Definately, because no one knows who you really are, thus they don't know how you play the game.

It appeared that you worked quite well as a tribe in the first challenge. Does this seem like a pretty unified tribe, or are there some obvious rivalries and alliances forming? I think we'll find out tonight

Tonight’s challenge says to me that you guys work really well as a tribe, as shown in the first challenge. But individually they might be stronger than you. Would you agree with that thought? It's still too early to tell. It might be more easy to tell next week.

After the challenge, you learn that one player will be swapping sides after the challenge. Does this change the amount of trust you can put into a person, such as Squidward, knowing they might be moved to the other tribe? Definately, you don't know what will be told to the other Tribes.

Do you think that moving to the other tribe could be an advantage for the person moving, or is it just a given that person will be the next voted out? It depends. Before Tribes were picked, bonds were most likely formed, and deals were made, so I guess it depends on how much you played the game before Tribes were picked.

Everybody knows that in this game, you’ll never survive without a strong alliance. At this early stage of the game, is it best to solidify an alliance for later gain, or is it best to go with everyone else to keep the tribe as strong and united as possible? I feel that, Alliances really help at this stage of the game. If you are without an Alliance when voting time comes, you'll most likely be voted out.
Babio_Firza
Babio_Firza

Back to top Go down

Post by Timmay Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:53 pm

For the rest of you, do you think playing as an alias gives you an advantage? yes. for the reasons babio stated.

It appeared that you worked quite well as a tribe in the first challenge. Does this seem like a pretty unified tribe, or are there some obvious rivalries and alliances forming? i think we work well together so far. there really hasn't been a line drawn in the sand.

Tonight’s challenge says to me that you guys work really well as a tribe, as shown in the first challenge. But individually they might be stronger than you. Would you agree with that thought? hell no. they just got lucky.

After the challenge, you learn that one player will be swapping sides after the challenge. Does this change the amount of trust you can put into a person, such as Squidward, knowing they might be moved to the other tribe? it makes me a little leery yes. he wasn't an original to begin with, so who's to say what they learned they aren't sharing with their tribe?

Do you think that moving to the other tribe could be an advantage for the person moving, or is it just a given that person will be the next voted out? a disadvantage for our tribe, but an advantage for someone like squid.

Timmay

Back to top Go down

Post by DhaDominant1 Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:54 pm

Dha, you’re the only ones who are playing as your known identities on this tribe. Does that give you an advantage or disadvantage?i dont know but its kind of a disadvantage because if i had problems with someone on imdb and there on this game there going to want me out but its whatever because im real and i would of said it anyway because i have nothing to hide.

It appeared that you worked quite well as a tribe in the first challenge. Does this seem like a pretty unified tribe, or are there some obvious rivalries and alliances forming? yea there definantly some rivalries on this team but i think when it comes down to challenges we work together well.im going to be honest me and babio got into an altercation before the 1st challenge even started and look how well we won the challenge.as for alliances i think we will find out soon

Tonight’s challenge says to me that you guys work really well as a tribe, as shown in the first challenge. But individually they might be stronger than you. Would you agree with that thought?i honestly dont know its a little to early

After the challenge, you learn that one player will be swapping sides after the challenge. Does this change the amount of trust you can put into a person, such as Squidward, knowing they might be moved to the other tribe? yea because we dont know what he will tell the other tribe

Do you think that moving to the other tribe could be an advantage for the person moving, or is it just a given that person will be the next voted out?ummm i really dont know

Everybody knows that in this game, you’ll never survive without a strong alliance. At this early stage of the game, is it best to solidify an alliance for later gain, or is it best to go with everyone else to keep the tribe as strong and united as possible? i think that alliances help alot especially in this game because if you dont have an alliance no one is going to vote with you and you might get sent home

DhaDominant1

Back to top Go down

Post by Airhead Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:59 pm

Alias have advantages and disadvantages. It helps us because others dont know who we are and how we have played in the past. It is also a disadvantage because people could think you are someone else and vote you out.

Every tribe is going to have rivalries and ours has one too. I dont think it has had much of an impact yet, but rivalries will play a part in the future.

I think overall we have a good tribe. There tribe is faster than ours but I think our tribe works together better. So it really just depends on the challenge.

Moving to the other tribe is definately an advantage. If you just keep switching back and forth like squidward did, then you never have to go to tribal council which is a big advantage. However it does take you away from your friends and allies but overall swaping between the two tribes is a great way to last long in this game.

As of yet I dont think being crowned leader has changed my strategy other than the extra responsibilty of picking orders and stuff. I definately have a target on my back because they could easily look at it as, "Airhead picked the order, he made us lose." However I believe that is not true. We tried our best and it just came down to the fact that their tribe was faster and everyone on their tribe was here for the challenge.

As for alliances, keeping the tribe strong will help later because we have a better shot at winning challenges. However there is always a thought of keeping the week players but if you do that once merge hits we will get picked off one by one.
Airhead
Airhead

Back to top Go down

Post by Billy Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:01 pm

Why is everyone just copying the questions?
Billy
Billy

Back to top Go down

Post by Babio_Firza Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:07 pm

lol Leery???

And Adam, I feel me and Dha are the biggest Frienemies in this game, but yea; I think we hav eput our differences aside to win, which we will do again.
Babio_Firza
Babio_Firza

Back to top Go down

Post by DhaDominant1 Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:09 pm

yea because we stay fighting especially during a challenge were going to lose the challenge and whos going to get all the votes...us

DhaDominant1

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:18 pm

Lsquared is unique in that some players pick an alias, while others play as themselves. Eric and Dha, you’re the only ones who are playing as your known identities on this tribe. Does that give you an advantage or disadvantage? I thought about playing under an alias, but honestly it's too much of a hassle. You need to watch that you're on on something like The Hangout or at the same time you're on this, and it's too easy to fuck up and make it obvious it's you. To some extent I think it's an advantage, because it shows people they can take you for who you are, you're not hiding under a fake name or personality or any other baggage that comes with being an alias.

It appeared that you worked quite well as a tribe in the first challenge. Does this seem like a pretty unified tribe, or are there some obvious rivalries and alliances forming? There are always going to be rivalries and alliances in a tribe, but when it comes to challenges we haven't had much trouble unifying and getting shit done.

Tonight’s challenge says to me that you guys work really well as a tribe, as shown in the first challenge. But individually they might be stronger than you. Would you agree with that thought? Maybe tonight they were, but I don't think seeing you every night, as lovely as it would be, is going to become a pattern.

After the challenge, you learn that one player will be swapping sides after the challenge. Does this change the amount of trust you can put into a person, such as Squidward, knowing they might be moved to the other tribe?[b] Squidward was a non-issue since he was here about six minutes before being swapped back, but in the future it could definitely impact the game and how much trust you put in someone.

[b]Do you think that moving to the other tribe could be an advantage for the person moving, or is it just a given that person will be the next voted out?
You're fucked if you get moved to the other tribe as far as I'm concerned, because it only makes sense for them or us to pick someone that's a threat and then boot their ass.

Everybody knows that in this game, you’ll never survive without a strong alliance. At this early stage of the game, is it best to solidify an alliance for later gain, or is it best to go with everyone else to keep the tribe as strong and united as possible? It's best to go with the flow and get rid of the dead weight.
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:20 pm

For the rest of you, do you think playing as an alias gives you an advantage?

Yes and no. I've never played as an alias before so I don't really know how it will pan out. but seeing that most everyone else is an alias as well, I think I made the right choice.

It appeared that you worked quite well as a tribe in the first challenge. Does this seem like a pretty unified tribe, or are there some obvious rivalries and alliances forming?
I think we're as unified as we can be with a few randoms. Some people are trying very hard to be a certain way to either throw off the tribe as to who they really are or whatever.. But as long as it doesn't change the way they play the challenges then I think we can dominate this game.

Tonight’s challenge says to me that you guys work really well as a tribe, as shown in the first challenge. But individually they might be stronger than you. Would you agree with that thought?

Maybe. I think it's still too soon to tell. It's early and everyone is still getting used to having challenges at this time, etc.

After the challenge, you learn that one player will be swapping sides after the challenge. Does this change the amount of trust you can put into a person, such as Squidward, knowing they might be moved to the other tribe?
Like before, it's still too early. But, later in the game I think this will be a very interesting twist to see played out. It can either kill or make someones game for sure.

Do you think that moving to the other tribe could be an advantage for the person moving, or is it just a given that person will be the next voted out?

Depends on their situation. If the person has more alliances on the other side and none on their own then of course it would benefit them. But I think it's probably more of a chance that it'll hurt their game.

Everybody knows that in this game, you’ll never survive without a strong alliance. At this early stage of the game, is it best to solidify an alliance for later gain, or is it best to go with everyone else to keep the tribe as strong and united as possible?

it's always best to grab an alliance. Everyone else is doing the same so you don't want to be the swing vote. You're signing your death warrant that way.

Alias

Back to top Go down

Post by switza Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:59 pm

Sorry guys, got home later than expected....

It is now time to read the votes. If you have an individual immunity idol and would like to use it, now is the time to say so....

Ok, the person receiving the most votes will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately...

First vote....

Danny

Second vote.....

danny

Third vote.....

Eric

2 votes Danny, 1 vote Eric

Fourth vote.....

Dha

2 votes Danny, 1 vote Eric, 1 vote Dha

Fifth vote....

danny

Sixth vote...

Babio

3 votes Danny, 1 vote each for Eric, Dha and Babio, 2 votes remain......

Seventh vote....

The second player voted out of Lsquared: Mali.....

Danny

Danny, the tribe has spoken. It is time for you to go.

It seems most of you are on the same page, but there are some on the outside. It will be interesting to see how this tribe comes together.

Head back to your camp. Good night

switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:08 pm

nvr4get
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down

Post by Billy Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:45 pm