LSquared: Mali
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mopti Tribal Council 2

+2
Squidward
switza
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mopti Tribal Council 2 Empty Mopti Tribal Council 2

Post by switza Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:55 pm

Welcome in Mopti. This is only your second time here in Tribal Council. So we’ve some stuff to cover before we vote.

When your tribe doesn’t attend Tribal Council often, is it harder to focus on alliances and strategy because you don’t really know where people stand?

Squidward, you were an original member of Kayes, but you’ve spent more time on the Mopti tribe. Do you still feel like you’re an outsider here?

For the rest of you, what does Kayes choosing Babio for their tribe say to you about Squidward’s relationship with Kayes?

This tribe has seemed very united during challenges; Kayes even forfeited once. With everybody picking individual immunity over tribal at the challenge, I wonder how united this tribe really is. What do each of you see as a result of the challenge?

Billy and Timmay, this challenge was the worst challenge you could’ve missed. Seeing as you are the only two who can be voted out, what do you have to say that would be reason for the tribe to keep you around?

Your last time here, you voted based on activity. We’re in a different part of the game now. What is the most important thing in your mind as you decide who you vote for from this point on?

At this point, only Eric, Dha, Airhead and Timmay have been on this tribe from day 1. Even with the success of this tribe, do you feel that you could actually end up being in a minority?

It is now time to vote. Everybody is immune except for Billy and Timmay. The one of you who receives the most votes will be the sixth player eliminated from the game.

You have until 8pm eastern Tuesday to PM your vote.

switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mopti Tribal Council 2 Empty Re: Mopti Tribal Council 2

Post by Squidward Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:01 pm

Squidward, you were an original member of Kayes, but you’ve spent more time on the Mopti tribe. Do you still feel like you’re an outsider here?

Yeah. I'm definitely not involved in any decision making, although tonight isn't really a big decision to make since we can only send home one of 2 people.
Squidward
Squidward

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:02 pm

When your tribe doesn’t attend Tribal Council often, is it harder to focus on alliances and strategy because you don’t really know where people stand? No.

For the rest of you, what does Kayes choosing Babio for their tribe say to you about Squidward’s relationship with Kayes? idc.

This tribe has seemed very united during challenges; Kayes even forfeited once. With everybody picking individual immunity over tribal at the challenge, I wonder how united this tribe really is. What do each of you see as a result of the challenge? We’re all selfish bitches. Except Timmay and Billy, they’re lazy bitches.

Your last time here, you voted based on activity. We’re in a different part of the game now. What is the most important thing in your mind as you decide who you vote for from this point on? Loyalty.

At this point, only Eric, Dha, Airhead and Timmay have been on this tribe from day 1. Even with the success of this tribe, do you feel that you could actually end up being in a minority? I’m too pretty to be in the minority.
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down

Post by Squidward Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:03 pm

"I’m too pretty to be in the minority."

Truth.
Squidward
Squidward

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:04 pm

Being gorgeous is a pretty big handicap, though.
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down

Post by Squidward Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:08 pm

Totally, you're right up there with Jenna.
Squidward
Squidward

Back to top Go down

Post by DhaDominant1 Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:53 am

When your tribe doesn’t attend Tribal Council often, is it harder to focus on alliances and strategy because you don’t really know where people stand?Honestly No because i know whos loyal and who isnt

For the rest of you, what does Kayes choosing Babio for their tribe say to you about Squidward’s relationship with Kayes?i dont know maybe its because babio has been on our tribe since day 1 and he knows what goes down so maybe they want to know about all of us individually

This tribe has seemed very united during challenges; Kayes even forfeited once. With everybody picking individual immunity over tribal at the challenge, I wonder how united this tribe really is. What do each of you see as a result of the challenge?people were trying to save their own asses by picking individual and it worked except for billy and timmay

Billy and Timmay, this challenge was the worst challenge you could’ve missed. Seeing as you are the only two who can be voted out, what do you have to say that would be reason for the tribe to keep you around?Honestly whatever they say dont mean shit to me because my mind is already 100% made up and whoever i want gone will be gone and im sorry to say this but you will be gone and theres a reason why

Your last time here, you voted based on activity. We’re in a different part of the game now. What is the most important thing in your mind as you decide who you vote for from this point on?Im voting for people not inside of my alliance i want my alliance to be strong and i want other alliances to be weak and im taking my alliance to the finals

At this point, only Eric, Dha, Airhead and Timmay have been on this tribe from day 1. Even with the success of this tribe, do you feel that you could actually end up being in a minority?Nope Because im 2 cute for that

DhaDominant1

Back to top Go down

Post by Airhead Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:12 am

When your tribe doesn’t attend Tribal Council often, is it harder to focus on alliances and strategy because you don’t really know where people stand?
Its not harder to focus on alliances, we just dont know if our alliances are real because they havent been tested.

For the rest of you, what does Kayes choosing Babio for their tribe say to you about Squidward’s relationship with Kayes?
It shows to me that they dont really care about squidward. If I was on their tribe I would have picked either Billy or Timmay because then, they would have controled our tribal council. Which could be the best move they could have done.

This tribe has seemed very united during challenges; Kayes even forfeited once. With everybody picking individual immunity over tribal at the challenge, I wonder how united this tribe really is. What do each of you see as a result of the challenge?
I think so many people picked Individual because there was really no way we could outnumber them in percentage. So we all played wise and picked individual.

Your last time here, you voted based on activity. We’re in a different part of the game now. What is the most important thing in your mind as you decide who you vote for from this point on?
Loyalty. No doubt. Who will be the most loyal to help us take out the other tribe first.

At this point, only Eric, Dha, Airhead and Timmay have been on this tribe from day 1. Even with the success of this tribe, do you feel that you could actually end up being in a minority?
We could end up in the minority because of that but I dont see that happening.

Airhead
Airhead

Back to top Go down

Post by Billy Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:21 pm

Billy and Timmay, this challenge was the worst challenge you could’ve missed. Seeing as you are the only two who can be voted out, what do you have to say that would be reason for the tribe to keep you around?

It was a bad challenge to miss. The holidays went against me =[. I've told this to people already, I'm here. Just not a real big post whore.
Billy
Billy

Back to top Go down

Post by switza Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:04 pm

I'll reveal the votes. The person receiving the most votes will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. If you have an individual idol and would like to play it, now is the time to say so....

"i am playing the idol airhead gave me." announces Timmay

This is the idol that was given to Airhead. So any votes for Timmay will not count.

First vote....

Timmay

Second vote.....

Timmay

Third vote......

The sixth player voted out of Lsquared: Mali.....

billy

Billy the tribe has spoken. It is time for you to go.

I'm guessing that this move definitely was unexpected by some of you. I will be interested to see how this tribe moves on from here.

Head back to your camp. Goodnight

Don't forget challenge is in a bit.

switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:12 pm

Bye, Billy.
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down

Post by Squidward Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:13 pm

Bye, Billy.
Squidward
Squidward

Back to top Go down

Post by DhaDominant1 Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:30 pm

eric who did you vote? because i thought you was voting for billy?

DhaDominant1

Back to top Go down

Post by Airhead Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:32 pm

Sorry Billy. I had to do it.. You showed signs of wanting me out.. And if it is me or you. I choose me..
Airhead
Airhead

Back to top Go down

Post by DhaDominant1 Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:33 pm

ok so i want to know eric who was your vote ? because i really thought you voted billy?

DhaDominant1

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:40 pm

Timmay said he wanted to go, so I voted him. tbh I'm not totally sure why there was the need for that lie or this type of move.
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down

Post by DhaDominant1 Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:42 pm

what lie?you told me if babio gets kidnapped your voting out billy.

DhaDominant1

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:44 pm

I'm talking about the "Airhead gives Timmay the HII so he can blindside Billy" thing. I've got no problem with Airhead or Timmay, obviously, but I would've voted Billy out if I hadn't heard Timmay wanted to go, and I'm assuming Timmay was the one to spread that idea around for whatever reason. Then Airhead would still have his idol.
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down

Post by Airhead Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:46 pm

The idol only lasts til merge.. So it would have gone to waste anyways... But no point dwelling on the past. We need to look forward to the rest of the game
Airhead
Airhead

Back to top Go down

Post by DhaDominant1 Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:48 pm

we did that move because really billy is flip flopping alliances which we heard and thats not cool with me so he really had to go

DhaDominant1

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:49 pm

Yeah, I get that, I'm just saying it kind of sucks that you guys didn't let me in on anything. Now I look like an asshole to Timmay because I voted him when I thought he wanted to go.
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down

Post by DhaDominant1 Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:52 pm

oh but like you told me you was voting billy so i thought the plan was set and everything but when i found out it was up to them 2 we didnt want to risk it and we gave him the idol

DhaDominant1

Back to top Go down

Post by Airhead Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:53 pm

You dont look like an asshole. You voted how you thought was best.. And we voted how we thought was best.. Its how everyone should vote
Airhead
Airhead

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:55 pm

The only reason I'm annoyed is because I voted "how I thought was best" based on a random lie I heard that I'm guessing Timmay spread around. That's fine - it makes people against Timmay vote the wrong way. Problem is, I was never against Timmay and none of you guys felt the need to tell me about anything.
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down

Post by DhaDominant1 Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:56 pm

because we thought you knew 100% what we were going to do and thats what we stuck to

DhaDominant1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next