LSquared: Mali
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sikasso Tribal Council 4

+2
Rebecca
switza
6 posters

Go down

Sikasso Tribal Council 4 Empty Sikasso Tribal Council 4

Post by switza Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:51 pm

Welcome in tribe. Also, welcome in the jury: Dha, Babio and John Palyok, voted out at the last Tribal Council.

Clearly at the last challenge, there was a 4-2 split. Eric and Alias, is it just a given that you're next?

If there truly are four of you together, there will be a point when you have to vote each other out. If you feel you're at the bottom of the alliance, there has to be some thought in using Eric and Alias to help you move up a spot, right?

Rebecca, during the tribal stage, you were actively tryiing to get John out. Now John is out and you've won your second consecutive immunity. How satisfying is it for you personally?

From the reactions of people at Tribal, so far I'd say Timmay, Squidward and Jason have all made pretty big, game-changing decisions at the last few votes. Do you think that one big move can be enough to win you a game, or do you need to continue making moves to help build your resume?

If you get voted out at the late stages of the game, are you satisfied with your game, or is it tougher because you made it so close to the finals?

Last time, you all said it would be tough to feel safe at any vote. Has anyone changed their opinion on that?

It is now time to vote. Again, Rebecca has immunity and cannot be voted out. You have until 7pm eastern on Thursday to PM your vote.

switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sikasso Tribal Council 4 Empty Re: Sikasso Tribal Council 4

Post by Rebecca Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:11 pm

If there truly are four of you together, there will be a point when you have to vote each other out. If you feel you're at the bottom of the alliance, there has to be some thought in using Eric and Alias to help you move up a spot, right?
At no point in this game can you be comfortable in your alliances because I think at some point or another everyone has flipped to an extent. It's a matter of trying to find trust anywhere. I'm sure there'll be more moves made before the game is over.

Rebecca, during the tribal stage, you were actively trying to get John out. Now John is out and you've won your second consecutive immunity. How satisfying is it for you personally?
My dislike for John lessened since the merge so it wasn't really a personal vote at that point, just something that needed to be done to progress me further. It's exciting to win another immunity too, but it was a team event, not something that I won personally so I don't look on it much as an individual accomplishment.

From the reactions of people at Tribal, so far I'd say Timmay, Squidward and Jason have all made pretty big, game-changing decisions at the last few votes. Do you think that one big move can be enough to win you a game, or do you need to continue making moves to help build your resume?
People often confuse making big moves as playing a good game. I think playing a good game is doing what is best for you. If that is making a dramatic move then do it, but if it's being quiet and playing to the end then do that too.

If you get voted out at the late stages of the game, are you satisfied with your game, or is it tougher because you made it so close to the finals?
It's always a double edged sword making it this far in the game. On one hand you're proud of yourself for making it so far, but on the other hand it's more frustrating when you're so close to the title. Personally if I make merge then I am generally happy - it means I played a reasonable game.

Last time, you all said it would be tough to feel safe at any vote. Has anyone changed their opinion on that?
I feel OK lol :p

Rebecca
Rebecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:15 pm

Clearly at the last challenge, there was a 4-2 split. Eric and Alias, is it just a given that you're next? Can you not see my avatar?

From the reactions of people at Tribal, so far I'd say Timmay, Squidward and Jason have all made pretty big, game-changing decisions at the last few votes. Do you think that one big move can be enough to win you a game, or do you need to continue making moves to help build your resume? Before I answer the question, I've got this to say - I don't have anything against Jason, really, and I wish him the best of luck. So this isn't me trying to throw him under the bus like Dha/Airhead/Babio tried to do to me - Jason did not make a big, game-changing decision the last round as far as I'm concerned. That requires skill. He just got ridiculously luck that John P fucked up and made a move that can be filed under "well, no shit, that's common sense". Timmay/Squidward have made game changing moves, and props to them, especially Squid. To answer your question….wait, fuck that. No reason to. Let them do what they want.

If you get voted out at the late stages of the game, are you satisfied with your game, or is it tougher because you made it so close to the finals? I'm completely happy with my game. I went into this wanting to have some fun and get over the bad taste that Lsq7 left. It kind of stings making it so far and then being screwed over by a silly mistake that got made, but I'd be a total hypocrite to blame John since I've made far worse slip ups in games. So, yeah it sucks to get to final six and be dominating and then get hilariously blindsided by something out of your control, but I've got no regrets aside from not talking to Rebecca more in the game. Totally satisfied with my game otherwise.

Last time, you all said it would be tough to feel safe at any vote. Has anyone changed their opinion on that? No.
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:04 pm

I don’t know about anyone else, but I know that Eric is hands down the biggest threat at this point. We worked to break up John and Eric, a strong duo, because they were big threats. I don’t see the point in turning right back around and nullifying all of that by keeping Eric around after he’s proven time and time again he’s a force to be reckoned with.

You have to play the best game you can to make it to the end and give yourself a shot to win in the first place and if you make it to the finals than obviously your game worked better than 14 other people. I just want to say I’m actively rolling my eyes at Eric. He says he wishes me luck and stuff and he’s not throwing me under the bus and then follows that right up with him saying I don’t have any skill at playing this game. Whatever.

I didn’t start playing this game to wind up in 6th place. I try taking it one round at a time.

Not at all. I think everyone would agree (except Rebecca =P), even if they are with the numbers tonight.

Jason

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:09 pm

Clearly at the last challenge, there was a 4-2 split. Eric and Alias, is it just a given that you're next?
pretty much, yes.

I think if they are smart, they'd see that I'm no challenge threat and I'd probably be useful to a few certain people in the last stages of this game.

People who sway like that are really only guaranteeing themselves fourth place at this stage of the game. Unless you win everything from here on out? I don't see you advancing any further than you would have before.

I'm decently satisfied. Most of my game has been behind the scenes so to speak. I think everyone knows that my identity has changed the game significantly. You're welcome Squid.

I feel pretty safe tonight. Only because I know Eric is more of a threat than I am. It's obvious they'd want to get rid of him first then me.

Alias

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:13 pm

Jason, get over yourself. All I said is your move wasn't impressive last night, I'm not saying your entire game has been shit since it's been pretty decent.
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:18 pm

Well, it wasn't meant to be impressive and I'm not deluded in thinking it was. It was a rational move anyone would've/should've made under the circumstances. No one said anything until Switza brought it up again and said it was game changing.

Jason

Back to top Go down

Post by Squidward Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:57 pm

" I think everyone knows that my identity has changed the game significantly. You're welcome Squid. "

Huh?
Squidward
Squidward

Back to top Go down

Post by switza Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:35 pm

I'll reveal the votes. The person receiving the most votes will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately....

First vote.....

JASON

Second vote.....

eric

Third vote.....

Jason

2 votes Jason, 1 vote Eric

Fourth vote......

Eric

2 votes apiece

Fifth vote.....

eric

3 votes Eric, 2 votes Jason, 1 vote remains

Sixth vote....

The eleventh player out of Lsquared: Mali and the fourth member of the jury.....

Eric

Eric, the tribe has spoken. It is time for you to go.

Each of you have played great games to make it to the final five. But only one of you will have what it takes to be crowned sole survivor. The next few days should be quite interesting.

Head back to your camp. Goodnight

switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Squidward Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:36 pm

Bye Eric Sad
Squidward
Squidward

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:11 pm