LSquared: Mali
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sikasso Tribal Council 5

5 posters

Go down

Sikasso Tribal Council 5 Empty Sikasso Tribal Council 5

Post by switza Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:29 pm

Welcome in players. We'll also welcome the jury: Dha, Babio, John and Eric, voted out at the last Tribal Council.

Rebecca, 3 straight immunities. Does going on a winning streak like this possibly label you as a threat and someone who might be voted up as soon as you lose a challenge?

For the rest of you, Rebecca has played a somewhat quiet game for the most part, and her tribe was on the losing end of a lot of early challenges. Do you think that her recent streak of wins is enough to make her a threat, or are there still bigger threats from maybe a social or strategic level?

Jason, with Eric's elimination, you are the final player remaining not using an alias. At this stage of the game, if you found out someone's true identity could it change your strategy? Or would past affiliations with a person not matter for this game?

Alias, obviously anything is possible in this game. But I've got to think that you have your back against the wall on this one. Have you been throwing out different scenarios to people, or have you basically accepted that you're next?

For the rest of you. You've controlled the game for the last few votes. But there are four of you. Only two of you are going to make it to the finals for a shot at winning the game. Even if it breaks trust with your alliance, don't you at least have to consider using Alias somehow to advance yourself a spot or two?

Making a big move or setting up a blindside always has advantages and disadvantages. Is possibly losing the trust of an ally and maybe their jury vote worth the risk if it could gain you votes from the other members of the jury?

This game is all about adapting to your circumstances. Was there a point in the game where each of you could look back and say that is the moment that brought me to this point?

It is now time to vote. You have until 9pm eastern on Friday to PM your vote.

switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sikasso Tribal Council 5 Empty Re: Sikasso Tribal Council 5

Post by Squidward Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:38 pm

"At this stage of the game, if you found out someone's true identity could it change your strategy? "

Rofl. With the exception of Rebs, we all know each other (I think)

Rebs and Jason are the biggest threats to win, IMO. Seeing either win would be fine by me.

"Was there a point in the game where each of you could look back and say that is the moment that brought me to this point?"

I'd say a few TC's ago when Jason and Timmay told me that Eric/John wanted me out. That's when my whole game plan changed.

Squidward
Squidward

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:48 pm

For the rest of you, Rebecca has played a somewhat quiet game for the most part, and her tribe was on the losing end of a lot of early challenges. Do you think that her recent streak of wins is enough to make her a threat, or are there still bigger threats from maybe a social or strategic level?
I think she is playing the game smart. Nows the time to play if you can, win all you can and hope to god you can last.

Alias, obviously anything is possible in this game. But I've got to think that you have your back against the wall on this one. Have you been throwing out different scenarios to people, or have you basically accepted that you're next?
Obviously I've tried all I can. My back is firmly against the wall at this point. I've accepted how things will probably play out from here on out.

Making a big move or setting up a blindside always has advantages and disadvantages. Is possibly losing the trust of an ally and maybe their jury vote worth the risk if it could gain you votes from the other members of the jury?
You just have to hope that if you do screw over an ally, that they understand it was for the sake of the game. There really isn't room for personal feelings in this game.

This game is all about adapting to your circumstances. Was there a point in the game where each of you could look back and say that is the moment that brought me to this point?
Ask me again after I'm voted out.

Alias

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:50 pm

Rebecca, 3 straight immunities. Does going on a winning streak like this possibly label you as a threat and someone who might be voted up as soon as you lose a challenge?
It may make me seem more threatening than I have so far, but I don't think it makes me any more likely to win. I've been in games in the past with people labeled as 'challenge whores' because they win a few immunities in a row, but they very very rarely win the game as a whole. I'm just lucky that the 2 I won on my own have been geared toward my strengths.

For the rest of you. You've controlled the game for the last few votes. But there are four of you. Only two of you are going to make it to the finals for a shot at winning the game. Even if it breaks trust with your alliance, don't you at least have to consider using Alias somehow to advance yourself a spot or two?
There are all sorts of ideas flying about at the minute coming from myself and from everyone else. I guess it comes down to doing what you think is best for you.

I gave up trying to guess what a jury wanted a long time ago lol. Some respect forceful gameplay, while some hate it. Some are bitter and some are fair. Each one is different so you've just got to handle it if/when you make it to the finals.

I don't think there is one distinct moment, just a lot of lucky little scenarios Smile

Rebecca
Rebecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:51 pm

Does everyone else know who everyone else is?

I feel a little special Smile
and a little left out Sad
Rebecca
Rebecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:54 pm

lol I figured everyone knew who I was after John let the cat out of the bag.

Alias

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:02 pm

It definitely makes you stop and think. And now she feels threatened by me and to tell the truth it makes me feel very uneasy.

Jason, with Eric's elimination, you are the final player remaining not using an alias. At this stage of the game, if you found out someone's true identity could it change your strategy? Or would past affiliations with a person not matter for this game?

...Very “coincidental” that I get this question, lol. Everyone knows everyone, except for Rebecca.

Umm, ask Rebecca about that one.

I don’t get this question. I’m playing the game the best way I think will get me to the finals and give me a shot to win... so I guess yes...? IDK.

When John was ousted. And it was a huge risk I took. I knew Rebecca would come after me after John and Eric left and I just had to chance it. I didn’t expect she would become some big immunity whore though, lol. But like I said, I risked it and if what I’m hearing is true I should be safe, but I’ve told lies in this game before too. I’m not going to go around bothering people though, if they said they will vote with me than that’s all I can do and if they don’t I’ll accept the loss.

Jason

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:03 pm

I never saw the cat!!!
Rebecca
Rebecca

Back to top Go down

Post by switza Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:39 pm

I'll collect the votes. The person receiving the most votes will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately...

"I will be playing my idol. NOT because I feel like I am receiving any votes, but just as proof that I have one." Squidward stands and announces.

The rules of a hidden immunity idol are that if played, any vote cast for that player will not count. This is a hidden immunity idol, so if Squidward receives any votes, they will not count. I'll reveal the votes....

First vote.....

Alias

Second vote.....

alias

Third vote.....

Jason

2 votes Alias, 1 vote Jason

Fourth vote.....

Jason

2 votes Jason, 2 votes Alias, 1 vote remains

Fifth vote......

The twelfth player out of Lsquared: Mali and the fifth member of the jury.....

Jason

Jason, the tribe has spoken. It is time for you to go.

Just when you think you have a grasp on this game, everything changes. Rebecca, Timmay, Alias, Squidward, a very unexpected final four. But you all deserve to be here.

Head back to your camp, goodnight

switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Squidward Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:15 pm

Bye Jason! Sad
Squidward
Squidward

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:46 pm