LSquared: Mali
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sikasso Tribal Council 2

+3
John Palyok
Eric
switza
7 posters

Go down

Sikasso Tribal Council 2 Empty Sikasso Tribal Council 2

Post by switza Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:46 pm

Welcome in players. We also welcome in the first member of our jury, DhaDominant1. The jury is here only to observe as they decide who should be the winner of the game. There is a lot to talk about before you vote.

First things first, Dha decided he wanted to quit because it seems he feels that he is in the minority. Can any of you justify that move at this point in a game where anything can happen?

Back to the previous vote. One person was willing to change during the re-vote. Babio you seemed a bit upset about this. But had the vote been tied again, you might've gone home. Can you all understand why someone would be willing to switch even if it hurts an alliance for the time being?

It appears with only one person willing to switch, the alliances are pretty tight. Is that an accurate assumption, or was last week more a case of a common enemy being voted for? Could tonight's vote be completely different than last time?

As players are voted out now, they become members of the jury. Is it necessary to adjust your strategy a bit to look better in the jury's eyes, since they're the ones who ultimately decide who will win?

At the last challenge, only half of you even attempted. Obviously there is a strategy to keep a less active player in the game. Could it also be a good strategy to keep the more active players longer, even if they're in a rival alliance?

You're all probably starting to think about your chances in the finals and looking for favorable match-ups. If you feel that you might not be in a place to win the game, would now be a good time to try to make a game-changing move to improve your chances?

For those that feel you have a pretty good chance at this point, do you worry that everyone sees you as a threat in the end?

It is now time to vote. You have until 9pm eastern Monday to PM your vote.

switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sikasso Tribal Council 2 Empty Re: Sikasso Tribal Council 2

Post by Eric Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:40 am

First things first, Dha decided he wanted to quit because it seems he feels that he is in the minority. Can any of you justify that move at this point in a game where anything can happen? No. Dha basically pussied out the second he was put in a "minority," which he wasn't used to in this game. I don't necessarily get along with Babio and me/Airhead had differences, but at least Airhead fought to stay and Babio didn't quit. I've got no respect for Dha, especially since, like you said, anything can happen in this game. For all we know he would've won (lol) if he hadn't quit.

Back to the previous vote. One person was willing to change during the re-vote. Babio you seemed a bit upset about this. But had the vote been tied again, you might've gone home. Can you all understand why someone would be willing to switch even if it hurts an alliance for the time being? I can understand switching if, in the future, it puts you in a better spot.

It appears with only one person willing to switch, the alliances are pretty tight. Is that an accurate assumption, or was last week more a case of a common enemy being voted for? Could tonight's vote be completely different than last time? I think mostly everyone saw Airhead as a threat, so that was a factor in the vote. Alliances definitely played a part, though, and I think for the most part the sides have been picked.

As players are voted out now, they become members of the jury. Is it necessary to adjust your strategy a bit to look better in the jury's eyes, since they're the ones who ultimately decide who will win? I stopped trying to change my strategy for jurors a long time ago- they can and will vote however the fuck you want. I do think it's important to be more diplomatic now - the people you vote out and sometimes fuck over are the ones that'll decide your fate in a final two/three, so you don't want to be a dick to them after voting them out.

At the last challenge, only half of you even attempted. Obviously there is a strategy to keep a less active player in the game. Could it also be a good strategy to keep the more active players longer, even if they're in a rival alliance? ~in my defense~ I had a massive cold all week and I was sleeping like 90% of Friday, and when I was awake I wasn't really thinking of this game. It wasn't some strategy to seem inactive. You never want to be the MOST threatening person left, so it could be a good strategy keep active, strong competitors in, but I think trust is way more important.

You're all probably starting to think about your chances in the finals and looking for favorable match-ups. If you feel that you might not be in a place to win the game, would now be a good time to try to make a game-changing move to improve your chances? There're still eight of us left. Anything can happen, and I still think it's too soon to be thinking hardcore about finals and jury votes and all that shit.

For those that feel you have a pretty good chance at this point, do you worry that everyone sees you as a threat in the end? I know I'm being targeted by Babio and maybe a few others, so apparently I'm considered a threat by them. But like I said, it's way too early to think you've got a good chance at making finals or anything.

Last edited by Eric on Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down

Post by John Palyok Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:40 am

First things first, Dha decided he wanted to quit because it seems he feels that he is in the minority. Can any of you justify that move at this point in a game where anything can happen?

No. It's pathetic but whatever it's one less person to vote out.

Back to the previous vote. One person was willing to change during the re-vote. Babio you seemed a bit upset about this. But had the vote been tied again, you might've gone home. Can you all understand why someone would be willing to switch even if it hurts an alliance for the time being?

I can understand, but that's not why it went down.

It appears with only one person willing to switch, the alliances are pretty tight. Is that an accurate assumption, or was last week more a case of a common enemy being voted for? Could tonight's vote be completely different than last time?

I think tonight's vote should go down similar lines as the last one, but I was willing to risk drawing rocks instead of screwing myself over.

As players are voted out now, they become members of the jury. Is it necessary to adjust your strategy a bit to look better in the jury's eyes, since they're the ones who ultimately decide who will win?

Yes it is necessary.

At the last challenge, only half of you even attempted. Obviously there is a strategy to keep a less active player in the game. Could it also be a good strategy to keep the more active players longer, even if they're in a rival alliance?

I'm not sure. Sometimes keeping a challenge threat around keeps the target on them and off yourself, which is a legitimate strategy. I'm not sure if anyone here is doing that yet, though.

You're all probably starting to think about your chances in the finals and looking for favorable match-ups. If you feel that you might not be in a place to win the game, would now be a good time to try to make a game-changing move to improve your chances?

I'm pretty comfortable with where I am now.

For those that feel you have a pretty good chance at this point, do you worry that everyone sees you as a threat in the end?

They might, but I've just got to keep trusting my alliance and do my best in challenges.
John Palyok
John Palyok

Back to top Go down

Post by Squidward Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:52 am

I feel like another TC would have been kind of a formality since Dha was probz the next target.

rofl you weren't talking to me.

It appears with only one person willing to switch, the alliances are pretty tight. Is that an accurate assumption, or was last week more a case of a common enemy being voted for?

At one point, another person was willing to switch but Airhead shot himself in the foot.

Could tonight's vote be completely different than last time?

Yeah, we're probably not voting Airhead out again, so I'd say tonight will be different.

Juries can be bitter queens, I don't feel like being fake in hopes of getting a vote later on.

Squidward
Squidward

Back to top Go down

Post by switza Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:15 am

~in my defense~ I had a massive cold all week and I was sleeping like 90% of Friday, and when I was awake I wasn't really thinking of this game.

Eric is expelled from this game for not thinking about it 24/7!!!!!

switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:17 am

That's racist.
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down

Post by Babio_Firza Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:41 am

First things first, Dha decided he wanted to quit because it seems he feels that he is in the minority. Can any of you justify that move at this point in a game where anything can happen? I dont think we can justify that at all. Dha quit because it got too stressful. At the end of the day, you dont need to quit just because things get tough. You keep going.

Back to the previous vote. One person was willing to change during the re-vote. Babio you seemed a bit upset about this. But had the vote been tied again, you might've gone home. Can you all understand why someone would be willing to switch even if it hurts an alliance for the time being? I'm all about taking risks. If I went home I went home. As long as I left feeling like I played the best up to the Purple Rock, I would have been fine

It appears with only one person willing to switch, the alliances are pretty tight. Is that an accurate assumption, or was last week more a case of a common enemy being voted for? Could tonight's vote be completely different than last time? I think it was a case of people not realizing where real loyalties lie, and where people arent being used just for a vote.

As players are voted out now, they become members of the jury. Is it necessary to adjust your strategy a bit to look better in the jury's eyes, since they're the ones who ultimately decide who will win? Definately, they are the ones you have to please now.

At the last challenge, only half of you even attempted. Obviously there is a strategy to keep a less active player in the game. Could it also be a good strategy to keep the more active players longer, even if they're in a rival alliance? If you are going to the Final 2, you want the most inactive to win. However, some jurors might see that as a weak way to play the game, and give the Inactive the Win.

You're all probably starting to think about your chances in the finals and looking for favorable match-ups. If you feel that you might not be in a place to win the game, would now be a good time to try to make a game-changing move to improve your chances? Yes

For those that feel you have a pretty good chance at this point, do you worry that everyone sees you as a threat in the end? I really dont see myself as a threat.
Babio_Firza
Babio_Firza

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:29 am

Yes... and no. Yes, the game is always changing and I think he should’ve stayed and fought like Babio and Rebecca are doing, but he still would’ve been the next to go so really he saved us the trouble of going through the motions in another challenge/Tribal Council.

There are a lot of reasons why someone might switch, it might not even have to do with pulling a rock, and it ended up in my favor this time. Thanks Squid <3

The outcome of the last vote determined this vote so the people that ended up on top last time should end up on top this time unless something crazy I don’t know about is going about.

No, I’ve played so many different types of games. I’ve played aggressive and I’ve played the under the radar player and made it to the finals of games with completely different strategies and lost. The jury will vote however they want to and at least I know if I made the finals I outplayed them, because they’re sitting there and I’m not.

There is no strategy to keep the more active players unless they’re in your alliance and then trust comes first which is why you aligned with them in the first place.

Isn’t that what we’re doing from the moment we start this game? We’re trying to win the best way we can.

I think the last vote already showed that people will come after me regardless if I think I have a good chance to win or not.

Jason

Back to top Go down

Post by switza Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:49 pm

I'll collect the votes...

First vote...

Babio

Second vote....

Babio

Third vote.....

Babio

Fourth vote....

babio

Fifth vote......

Eric

Sixth vote......

The eighth player voted out of Lsquared: Mali and second member of the jury.....

Babio

Babio_Firza, the tribe has spoken. It is time for you to go.

Tonight seemed to be a united vote. If everyone is on the same page, an alliance is about to be broken. Because someone will be voted out next.

Head back to your camp. Goodnight

switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:52 pm

Bye Babio!
Rebecca
Rebecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Squidward Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:54 pm

Bye babs.
Squidward
Squidward

Back to top Go down

Post by Babio_Firza Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:56 pm

Thanks for blindsiding me guys.

You can all fuck off

Eric: I wont vote for you or your posse. Yo uand your pathetic crew can rot for all I fucking care. I guess you wanting to get rid of your Allie Dha earlier was bullshit

Jason: You're a little weasly bitch. Fucking riding Eric's coattails. Get a fucking life and grow a pair fucking pussy. Fuck you poser

John: Your ass should have been gone day one. What kind of pathetic loser leads their tribe to failure, and sucks Eric's dick to stay in the game.

Alias: You dont deserve your spot. You're just blowing the guys as much as anyone.

Squidward: Either you saying you didnt care about winninng was bullshit, or you are just looking for a way to piss of someone

Timmay: Once again, you fall at the mercy of the pieces of shit. Good luck losing asshole.

Rebecca: I have lost all fucking respect for you I had. You sit there and act like you're with me, and then you fucking stab me in the back. I hope I see you soon

Fuck all of you. Suck my fucking dick assholes bitches. FUCKING LOSERS ASS PIESES OF SHIT!!! GROW A PAIR PUSSIES!!!!

Babio_Firza
Babio_Firza

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:04 pm

Are you serious Babio? Your fate was sealed long before I cast my vote. Would there have been any point in me casting one random vote away from you and separating myself further?
Rebecca
Rebecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:07 pm

rofl, bye Babio. Rebecca didn't do you any wrong and neither did we by voting you out.

Jason

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:09 pm

That guy is craaazy!
Rebecca
Rebecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Squidward Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:11 pm

mmmmhm, sorry Rebs didn't co-captain your sinking ship. Bye.
Squidward
Squidward

Back to top Go down

Post by John Palyok Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:34 pm

lol bye Babio.
John Palyok
John Palyok

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:18 pm

.takes notes.