LSquared: Mali
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sikasso Tribal Council 3

+3
John Palyok
Squidward
switza
7 posters

Go down

Sikasso Tribal Council 3 Empty Sikasso Tribal Council 3

Post by switza Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:40 pm

Come on in Sikasso. Also we welcome in the jury, Dha and Babio_Firza, voted out at the last Tribal Council.

Jason, you go from getting 5 votes in one vote to none in the next. How difficult is it to move a target off yourself and convince people to focus elsewhere?

Rebecca, do you feel that without immunity tonight, you would be going home?

Eric, as people are leaving they keep pointing fingers at you. Do you feel these parting words could begin to register with the other players and they could target you?

Squidward, you were in a tough situation, flipping between tribes throughout the beginning of the game. Do you think you’re having a tougher time now because you didn’t necessarily have the opportunity to make solid alliances?

John, you came into the merge with the tribal numbers disadvantage. Mopti has seen 3 straight players out and now you have the numbers majority. Does it surprise you how quickly their players turned on each other?

Alias and Timmay, you two have been the quietest players remaining in the game. You’ve obviously had a good enough strategy to make it this far in the game. But when it comes to the final jury, do you think that your strategy and gameplay up to this point will be enough for you to get votes?

As the game gets closer to the end, you have to begin voting for people you’ve perhaps worked with the entire game. How hard is it to pick which alliance member to betray?

From what we’ve seen so far, this looks like we could have a very bitter jury, or at least a couple bitter members. Knowing that the jury might just not vote for you no matter what you do, is it easier or harder to try to make moves to advance your game?

We’ve had a couple wild votes lately. Is it possible for any of you to feel safe at any point in the remainder of the game, outside of the person wearing immunity around their neck?

It is now time to vote. You have until 8pm eastern Tuesday to PM your vote.

switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sikasso Tribal Council 3 Empty Re: Sikasso Tribal Council 3

Post by Squidward Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:52 pm

Squidward, you were in a tough situation, flipping between tribes throughout the beginning of the game. Do you think you’re having a tougher time now because you didn’t necessarily have the opportunity to make solid alliances?

I had a solid alliance. Forest and Raining were just voted out -_-. Switza recognizing my tough time in this game <3

As the game gets closer to the end, you have to begin voting for people you’ve perhaps worked with the entire game. How hard is it to pick which alliance member to betray?
Whatever advances you is what you have to do. No one should be playing for a "team" just themselves.

From what we’ve seen so far, this looks like we could have a very bitter jury, or at least a couple bitter members. Knowing that the jury might just not vote for you no matter what you do, is it easier or harder to try to make moves to advance your game?
Babio/Dhas votes would be so up in the air. In the end, they're going to vote for whoever screwed them the least no matter how glorious the other persons game was.

We’ve had a couple wild votes lately. Is it possible for any of you to feel safe at any point in the remainder of the game, outside of the person wearing immunity around their neck?
Alias should feel safe

It is now time to vote. You have until 8pm eastern Tuesday to PM your vote.
Squidward
Squidward

Back to top Go down

Post by John Palyok Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:44 am

John, you came into the merge with the tribal numbers disadvantage. Mopti has seen 3 straight players out and now you have the numbers majority. Does it surprise you how quickly their players turned on each other?

Apparently it hasn't been strictly tribe vs. tribe with them, so it doesn't surprise me that much.

I've really just got to go with my gut and vote with who I trust the most.

A mixture of both. It depends on how strong your personal relationships are with the jury members.

Definitely not.
John Palyok
John Palyok

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:46 am

Jason, you go from getting 5 votes in one vote to none in the next. How difficult is it to move a target off yourself and convince people to focus elsewhere?

I don’t worry about that. I really don’t. Back in the Final 10 my alliance pulled through and they all stuck by side and voted with me so that’s what matters. As long as my alliance sticks with me and we’re solid it doesn’t matter who wants me out, because they won’t have the numbers.

It’s all about trust and sticking to the people you trust, because they’ve got you this far.

I’m playing my game the way I know how to play it and that’s good enough for me.

Yes, it’s possible. I trust the people I’m in an alliance with.

Jason

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:45 am

Eric, as people are leaving they keep pointing fingers at you. Do you feel these parting words could begin to register with the other players and they could target you? I'm guessing Babio was bitter when he got booted? I missed that one. It's their intention to make the other players want to vote me out, but I don't see it working. I think it's pretty obvious to everyone that they're just bad sports about the whole thing.

As the game gets closer to the end, you have to begin voting for people you’ve perhaps worked with the entire game. How hard is it to pick which alliance member to betray? If your allies have been loyal, there's no reason to betray them.

From what we’ve seen so far, this looks like we could have a very bitter jury, or at least a couple bitter members. Knowing that the jury might just not vote for you no matter what you do, is it easier or harder to try to make moves to advance your game? Everyone expected Babio and Dha to be bitter. It fits in with their character.

We’ve had a couple wild votes lately. Is it possible for any of you to feel safe at any point in the remainder of the game, outside of the person wearing immunity around their neck? I won't feel safe unless I've got immunity.
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:19 am

Rebecca, do you feel that without immunity tonight, you would be going home?
I really do think I would have been sent packing yeah. I separated myself at the first merged vote and so far anyone who did that has been picked off one by one lol.

Well pretty much anyone I have worked with has been voted off already, so this is less of an issue for me.

It might sound short-sighted, but I concentrate on getting to the F2 and then I see what I can do about the jury. If you don't make it to the end then you won't even have a chance to plead your case.

I feel safe tonight, but it's the first time in a long time that I have. I think it's easy for Alias to feel safe because she's never around so no-one even considers voting her out.

Rebecca
Rebecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:20 pm

Trust me, I'm around. I just rarely post. But I read everything.

Alias

Back to top Go down

Post by switza Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:02 pm

I'll collect the votes.

First vote.....

Squid

Second vote......

John

Third vote........

Squidward

Fourth vote.....

John

2 votes John, 2 votes Squidward

Fifth vote......

Squid

Sixth vote.......

John

3 votes apiece, 1 vote remains

Seventh vote...........

The ninth player voted out of the game and the third member of the jury.......

John

John P, the tribe has spoken. It is time for you to go.

As the game gets closer to the end, lines of trust begin to fade. You each might want to re-think who you are relying on, as everybody is out for themselves.

Head back to your camp. Goodnight

switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:04 pm

eep

Bye, John.

Last edited by Eric on Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down

Post by Squidward Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:18 pm

Bye, John.
Squidward
Squidward

Back to top Go down

Post by John Palyok Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:37 pm

Jason, I hope you're happy with 4th place.

Good luck everyone!
John Palyok
John Palyok

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:14 pm

Bye John!
Rebecca
Rebecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:38 pm