LSquared: Mali
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sikasso Tribal Council 7

3 posters

Go down

Sikasso Tribal Council 7 Empty Sikasso Tribal Council 7

Post by switza Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:27 am

Welcome in tribe. We now welcome in the jury: Dha, Babio, John, Eric, Jason and Alias, voted out last time. Tonight's Tribal Council is a little different. Squidward you have immunity and will be the only person voting tonight, because Timmay and Rebecca can only vote for each other. The one that you vote out will become the 7th and final member of the jury. A couple questions before you vote....

Rebecca how tough is it to know that you were leading for most of the challenge and then be overtaken at the end by Squidward?

Squidward, do you think that you would have been taken to the end, had you not won immunity?

You have an extremely tough decision tonight. How hard is it to figure out who you want sitting with you at the end?

Timmay and Rebecca, you each get one final chance to convince Squidward to keep you around.

Squidward, it is now time for you to vote.

switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sikasso Tribal Council 7 Empty Re: Sikasso Tribal Council 7

Post by Squidward Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:44 am

IDK really. I know I've been loyal to Rebs for a good majority of this game, and I knew I would take her no matter what, but idk if she felt the same way. She hasn't done anything to make me not trust her, but it's just hard to put THAT much trust in other people in games.

That being said, I felt like my chances were higher if Rebs had to pick between me and Timmay, which is why Alias was voted out.

This decision is not hard at all. It's been my goal to get to the F2 with this person since pre-merge. The only speed bump was Jason's elimination. I could have easily (and almost did) betray Rebs and go with Jason to the finals but I just couldn't do it.
Squidward
Squidward

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:26 am

Rebecca how tough is it to know that you were leading for most of the challenge and then be overtaken at the end by Squidward?
It's frustrating sure because it was a long challenge and required a lot of effort, but I'm not that annoyed because a win for Squidy is like a win for me and vice versa. I have faith in him and I don't think it will change who is in the F2.

Timmay and Rebecca, you each get one final chance to convince Squidward to keep you around.
Hopefully I don't have to convince him Smile I have trusted in Squidy for so long and we have talked non-stop about how our goal is to be in the finals together. I know it's easy for me to sit here in this position and swear that I would have taken him if it had been my choice, but I really would have and once my confessionals are opened hopefully he will be able to see that. I have had numerous opportunities to take Squidy out if I had wanted to, and he has had numerous chances to do the same to me. But we never did Very Happy I have faith that he will stay true to his word till the end.
Rebecca
Rebecca

Back to top Go down

Post by switza Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:19 pm

I'll reveal the vote....

The final player voted out of the game and final member of the jury.......

Timmay

Timmay, the tribe has spoken. It is time for you to go.

Rebecca and Squidward, congratulations on making the Final Two. You will now get to face the jury, answer their questions and try to convince them that you deserve to be declared the winner of Lsquared: Mali. Final Tribal will be up tomorrow, so you have a bit of time together to enjoy your spot as the finalists.

For the final time in this game. Head back to your camp. Goodnight

switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:34 pm

Thank you Squidy Smile I really appreciate it!

Bye Timmay!
Rebecca
Rebecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down