LSquared: Mali
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 5 Confessional

Go down

Week 5 Confessional Empty Week 5 Confessional

Post by Rebecca Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:44 am

I am literally at a loss with this game haha! I have a really solid alliance with Nelnon and when Squidy isn't being kidnapped he seems to totally be on my side too, but they keep stealing him so it's hard to factor him in to any kind of vting strategy.

I did so much lying last round that I am sure it's going to bite me in the arse. I voted John originally, but he played his damn idol so that sucks! I hate that we elected him leader because he is officially useless! We've lost 3/4 competitions and 2 of those were directly his fault haha! We've also given him too much power, which means that at this point we can't even take him out.

I'm nervous about this vote because no-one is talking too much, which usually means that you are on the chopping block lol. I've been told to vote for Raining, but it makes a lot more sense to me to get rid of Alias because she is original Mopti. I guess tonight it's between her, me and Rain!
Rebecca
Rebecca

Back to top Go down