LSquared: Mali
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 11 Confessional

Go down

Week 11 Confessional Empty Week 11 Confessional

Post by Rebecca Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:24 pm

It's crazy how quickly this game can change on a dime. Jason kept his word and John went home at the last tribal council. I literally didn't have to do anything, but I now seem to have people flocking to me. Hopefully Eric will go at tonight's tribal council. I know one thing for sure though - it won't be me cause I have immunity again Smile

Squidy told me that Timmay is playing to get Squid/Jason into the F2 and that he has no desire to win himself. If that is the case then he is a dangerous person to allow into the F4 because it makes me his only target. I need either him of Jason to go next round and I am hoping that Alias will be the person to help me with it. I have no reason to suspect that she would be remotely interested in siding with me since we haven't spoken once, but it's worth a shot. Squidy seems worried about some sort of plot to take him out this vote, but I have heard no such thing. If it happens, then I'll deal with the aftermath as it comes.

I have reverted back to my earlier strategy of playing dumb and letting people do the work for me. In games I usually think it is weak to play the vote-for-sale role, but it seems to be working here. I have never been in a proper majority alliance and yet I am still here, well ahead of people who were on top of the game (or thought they were). I'm going to have to switch it up later on if I have any chance of making finals, but for now it seems to be working for me to just lay low.
Rebecca
Rebecca

Back to top Go down