LSquared: Mali
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 10 Confessional

Go down

Week 10 Confessional Empty Week 10 Confessional

Post by Rebecca Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:56 pm

So Airhead went home, Dha was a pussy and quit and now Babio is gone. I'm starting to think that I am bad luck because everyone I allign with gets voted out haha! I have a feeling that this streak will end though because I'm next for the chop.

When the vote was tied between Jason and Airhead I was more than willing to pull rocks and let luck decide my fate because I truly believed I'd be better off with blind luck than with those liars Jason and John. Sadly Squidward didn't have the balls to do that and he flipped his vote, effectively ending any chance we had in the game. It's partially Airhead/Babio/Dha's fault too though because they antagonised Timmay into solidifying his part in the alliance against us. Everytime I ask Squid about what he can possibly be thinking he just keeps telling me to sit tight and that he won't vote me out. Either he has some sort of plan or he is just not going to write my name down next tribal when the rest do se he can smile at me when I am sent packing.

Either way I hate being kept in the dark!!
Rebecca
Rebecca

Back to top Go down

Week 10 Confessional Empty Re: Week 10 Confessional

Post by Rebecca Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:23 pm

I won immunity and thank goodness! Suddenly people start coming out of the woodwork to talk to me with all sorts of plans - shocking since they didn't want to know me when I was going to be going home this week haha!

Jason approaches me and asks for help to take out John because he worries John and Eric are getting too powerful. I still don't trust him, and if I'm honest I don't buy his story, but I went with it because at this point I have very few choices. I think he is lying and is planning on taking Squidward out at this vote, but we shall see. He was at least pleasant and sane when he approached me, which is a nice change in this game actually (see Babio's rant for evidence haha)

I also found out today that Timmay is LadyJ. I usually hate having alliances revealed, but apparently she revealed herself and I was the only one who didn't know :p

I have no idea who the other people are if I am honest lol. Would not be surprised if Alias was Jack doing his UTR as gameplay (i.e. doing nothing and claiming it is a strategy), but it may just be a regularl inactive.
Squidward thinks I am Kathy, Mark or A-Sup, which is flattering I guess cause they usually make it far in games. He is soo far off though lol! He also thinks I'll know who he is, but I really really don't lol!
Rebecca
Rebecca

Back to top Go down