LSquared: Mali
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 12 Confessional

Go down

Week 12 Confessional Empty Week 12 Confessional

Post by Rebecca Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:12 pm

My stock has literally shot up in the last week haha! I won immunity again (3rd time in a row Very Happy) and I am into the F4! This is the first time in the game that I have allowed myself to entertain the idea of makings finals, like properly. I hope that doesn't signify my downfall haha!

I'm voting out Jason at tonight's TC and it sucks because I like him in real life and we have worked well together in past games (he just doesn't know it lol!). It's weird playing as an alias in a non-mystery game. People have no clue who I am, but I know some of them. Playing as an alias has its upside in that people don't have pre-conceptions about me, but at the same time it has its downside because people don't feel bad about voting me out, like I do about Jason.
That said we didn't make any sort of finals agreement, we just worked together for the votes that we needed to, so I'm not going to dwell on it too much.

I've told him what is happening because his TC answers made it seem like he would prefer to know. Hopefully Alias will keep her word and vote with us and Jason will go home. Then we can deal with Timmay...
Rebecca
Rebecca

Back to top Go down