LSquared: Mali
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode Two: Het Nederlands Is Ook Pret

Go down

Episode Two: Het Nederlands Is Ook Pret  Empty Episode Two: Het Nederlands Is Ook Pret

Post by Eric Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:08 pm

looms
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down

Episode Two: Het Nederlands Is Ook Pret  Empty Re: Episode Two: Het Nederlands Is Ook Pret

Post by Eric Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:33 pm

Chances of this being total bullshit gossip: 86.43%

Apparently, there's a chance of some combination of Mel/Schmo/Oxy being in this game, or all of them being in it, which makes them total fucking dirt squirrels. So far I've heard that Squidward = Oxy, and him being in it is at least understandable since he's not even close to Mel/Schmo levels of vileness. I asked Oxy if he was in it and the response was a "well, I was going to, but Mel said she was in it so I said lol no" which I'm calling bullshit on. After the shitstorm of Lsq7, I'm assuming Mel wouldn't be allowed in another season. This makes me pretty sure they made some SP accounts. Both Mel/schmo are ridiculous enough that they would, and Dha shouts out "schmo." I've got no clue who Mel would be or if she's even in this. ugh @ them
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down

Episode Two: Het Nederlands Is Ook Pret  Empty Re: Episode Two: Het Nederlands Is Ook Pret

Post by Eric Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:21 pm

Well, Danny's going because he's totally worthless. I would've liked to see Babio go since that kid is annoying as shit, but I couldn't get the votes together since Danny's a bit of a wild card (aka he probably won't show up to vote).
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down