LSquared: Mali
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

8th episode

Go down

8th episode Empty 8th episode

Post by DhaDominant1 Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:58 pm

Im so tired of this game and theres so much backstabbing i cant take it.The people who i hate the most right now is eric,jason,and timmay,and squid so you know what im tired of this and im not going to take it and im definantly not going to let anyone control my fate so im quiting the game.do i have any regrets?nope i dont care im happy because im out of this game.and no one eliminated me i chose my own fate so im happy about that.and once airhead left the game got really LAME so why should i stay there? so im done bye everyone and for eric and his alliance fuck you guys you pussy ass bitches byee but dont worry this isnt the last of me

Last edited by DhaDominant1 on Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

DhaDominant1

Back to top Go down

8th episode Empty Re: 8th episode

Post by DhaDominant1 Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:50 pm

it kind of sucks tho because i could of seen myself making it to the final 4 or 6 i really could of but you know what whats the use if im going to be in the house with wack ass people like eric,jason,timmay,squid whats the use but im ok im not mad about leaving now because i made it pretty far and i did control the game when we were in teams and i did get people that i wanted out quick like danny messer and billy and for eric's alliance guess what eric was on my dick when we were on teams so its ok he learned from the best

DhaDominant1

Back to top Go down