LSquared: Mali
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6th episode new alliance

Go down

6th episode new alliance  Empty 6th episode new alliance

Post by DhaDominant1 Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:08 pm

well i was talking to babio and yeah i know i hate this kid but right now he could be very useful in the game but i find out that theres an alliance on the other team and if we dont do something we could possibly become their victems.right now im not trusting eric i hear hes with the other team but i dont know.i hope hes with us but i dont think so. so here is my conversation with babio:

Babio:I was talking to Airhead, and he said we should try and get along and put our differences aside to better our Tribe. I sort of agreed with him, that that owuld be the best thing to do. I really don't want to fight, and I know you don't want to fight, and we are both focused on making it far. SO for the sake of the game, I feel we should call a Truce and try and make it as far as possible

Dha:honestly.......im thinkin the same thing because you might not know this but theres we need to form an alliance because look the house right now if we form an alliance is
Our Alliance
Dha
Airhead
babio
timmay
eric?
Alias?
billy?

and reason why we put question marks is because we dont know if there 100% for our team but were hoping.and raining said squidward was also on the outs of their tribe. so maybe we can work with squid too

There Team

john
jason
nelnon
rebecaa
eric?
alias?
billy?

so you see we have the stronger alliance i hope but if we dont stick together we both wont make it far once it comes down to being merged.so do you think we should form an official alliance me,airhead,you,timmay,and maybe squidward?and also be honest but do you have an alliance with timmay?and did you use to have one with danny?be honest because if people are going to lie then were not going to make it far and we need to make it far in the game. and also when you think about it we have the stronger alliance but we have less people then them and they could take us out so we need to keep winning challenges and vote them out when its merged

Babio:I have talked about them voting my way. Before I could make big moves with Danny, I voted hiim out b/c of his inactiveness. But yea, I've worked with Timmay is the past. I feel Timmay would be a good allie. Billy is les active than TImmay, so IDK if he would be a good fit. IDK I I could personally trust Eric or not.

Dha:you know whats funny to is that right now there team is john,jason,rebecca,and nelnon and if they lose the challenge monday then one of them will be out which i hope is john or jason but im sure its going to be rebecca so lets say she did leave this would be the alliance and lets see how it would be if eric,billy,and alias wasnt in our alliance.

Our Alliance
Dha
Airhead
babio
timmay
squidward

There Team

john
jason
nelnon
eric
alias
billy

so they will still have more people but i still we can still take them all out and like from now on all we have to do is just vote them out starting with john because i hear things about him being a backstabber and stuff like that.

Babio;Ok, we know Airhead has the Idol. John has an Idol. If we bring them over, we can play their Idols on one of us the First Two Merge Boots to get the numbers. That's if we could get John to join us. Regardless, we have Airhead's Idol which we could possibly use in the First Merge TC.

Dha:true and if we lose on monday then i think billy has to go or maybe even alias

so right now i plan on having that alliance and taking them out one by one till there all gone and you know what its going to work they will be gone then once my alliance is the only one left i will take them out and i will win

DhaDominant1

Back to top Go down