LSquared: Mali
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6th episode elimination

Go down

6th episode elimination Empty 6th episode elimination

Post by DhaDominant1 Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:05 am

Well my team lost and we have to go to tribal council and i voted for billy and im making sure billy leaves.hes flip flopping alliances and i dont know what were going to do with him.and i told switza that if he leaves i want to give him a message on why hes leaving.so far i have gotten danny messer out and i will get billy out so right now its 1-0 my plans havent failed yet and they wont and i got 1 person out and i will keep doing that untill there all gone.after billy is gone im going to find my next target in this house and that person better watch out

DhaDominant1

Back to top Go down

6th episode elimination Empty Re: 6th episode elimination

Post by DhaDominant1 Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:32 pm

so i look at the votes and i notice there were 2 votes for timmay and i know me and airhead didnt vote timmay so who did?off course it was eric and squid so oh yea off course im going to call eric out for lieing.we were in an alliance but i really cant trust him and he needs to go its not my fault hes so LAME

DhaDominant1

Back to top Go down

Post by DhaDominant1 Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:35 pm

so so far i got danny messer and i got billy out this house and its just a matter of time until i get them all out.funny thing is no one suspects me of getting rid of everyone

DhaDominant1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down