LSquared: Mali
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 6 (Days 16-18)

Go down

Episode 6 (Days 16-18) Empty Episode 6 (Days 16-18)

Post by Babio_Firza Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:08 pm

Ok, the unthinkible has happened. Me and Dha are working together in a power alliance to take out Kayes and the floaters. This could be real good, because this could be my ticket to the end. I'll definately have to get rid of a lot of threats though. The person I dream of going to the Final 2 with is Timmay. He has only made it this far because we have been winning and he is with me and Airhead. If I make it to the FInal 3 and I win Immunity, I'm taking Timmay to the FInal 2. I would easily win.
Babio_Firza
Babio_Firza

Back to top Go down

Episode 6 (Days 16-18) Empty Re: Episode 6 (Days 16-18)

Post by Babio_Firza Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:12 pm

Ok so I told Dha that Eric wanted him out. IDK what he has up his sleeve. IDK if he believes me. In the meantime, I also find out Eric is lying to me, and now he Wants ME out. That's why I chose individual to save myself. I just hope it doesn't backfire and everyone on my Tribe picks individual just to get rid of me. Right now, I dont trust anyone. Simply because, there is a lot of confusing within the Tribe. I'll wait and see what happens when we merge.
Babio_Firza
Babio_Firza

Back to top Go down

Post by Babio_Firza Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:16 pm

Well we lost Immunity, but I'm SAFE!!!!

I am pretty sure Billy will be voted out tonight. We'll see what happens. If Kayes chooses Billy or Timmay to go to their Tribe, the other is gone, so I guess it's a good thing
Babio_Firza
Babio_Firza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down