LSquared: Mali
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congrats Final Three

4 posters

Go down

Congrats Final Three Empty Congrats Final Three

Post by switza Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:20 pm

Your journey is nearly complete. But you've had some help to get you to this point in the game. Please take a moment to reflect and comment on each of the players that have fallen before you...

Alisa

Danny Messer

Col. Sanders

Rain-ing

Nelnon_Forest

Billy

Airhead

DhaDominant1

Babio_Firza

John Palyok

Eric

Jason

Alias

switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Congrats Final Three Empty Re: Congrats Final Three

Post by Squidward Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:35 pm

Alisa- you were part of the original 4 person alliance at Keyes Sad Sorry you had to go so soon!

danny- I don't know that we ever talked.... nothing much to say.

Col. Sanders- I remember your weird way of speaking. It was like you used a thesaurus for every word.

Raining- I Was so mad you got voted out Sad Hop eyoure doing well

Forest- same. IDK if I was more loyal to you or Rebs, thats how much I liked you.

Billy- You're ridiculous. <3

Airhead- I hope you aren't still mad that I flipped, I was just doing what was best for me.

Dha- I hope you've calmed down a bit.

Babio- I'm sorry things didnt turn out better for you. You were always well intentioned if nothing else.

John- I wanted you out for the longest time but just couldn't pull it off. Completely understandable that you wanted to come after me.

Eric- I would have saved you that round if I didn't already have 2 other deals in place. <3 you know you're one of my favorites.

Jason- Sad I'm sorry you think I didnt care about this game. You were a hardcore player, gj!

Alias- I'm sorry for a million things. We never talked that much, and voting you out was a pretty tough decision. Only time will tell if we made the right one.
Squidward
Squidward

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:47 pm

Alisa - you were my original girl!! but your inactivity let you down. I'm sorry you had to go - and I didn't vote for you!

Danny Messer - we spoke once and you seemed like a cool guy Smile

Col. Sanders - you were a crazy kook, but fine while you were around.

Rain-ing - we should never have sent you home! I thought you going was the beginning of the end for me.

Nelnon_Forest - my closest ally on our original tribe. When you went I didn't know what I would do. A great guy Smile

Billy - I never spoke to you and you didn't seem very active. I can't really say anymore...

Airhead - you threw me a lifeline when I needed it most and for that I am grateful.

DhaDominant1 - you seemed like a nice guy. I don't have respect for quitters though, it's a shame you felt you had to.

Babio_Firza - I'm you feel like I betrayed you, I wish there had been a way for you to stick around.

John Palyok - I wanted you out for soooo long, but you just wouldn't go. A fierce competitor.

Eric - I liked your sense of humor. Another tough competitor.

Jason - I need to thank you for helping me get as far as I have. I hope you understand why I did what I did. Probably the toughest competitor of all.

Alias - you came through for me and I thank you for that. If there had been another way or if we had spoken earlier in the game then I think we could have worked hard together and made it to the end.
Rebecca
Rebecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Timmay Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:06 pm

Oh hai gurls!

Timmay

Back to top Go down

Post by Timmay Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:07 pm

I love you John, Eric, and Jason!!!!! I love the rest of you too!!!!

they made me sin

Timmay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down