LSquared: Mali
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Words?

Go down

Final Words? Empty Final Words?

Post by Eric Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:27 pm

Before I say my final farewells, I've got a few words to say to the "host" of this "game":

Switza, I've dealt with a lot of classless, vulgar, morally questionable and generally FAT hosts but you take the cake and probably eat it too. I honestly sobbed at the end of any interaction with you. SOBBED. Not light weeping, not sniffling. Rivers of my SALTY TEARS streamed down my rosy face as I glanced upon the screen and realized the horror I had experienced. I feel inappropriately touched, switza. Inappropriately. Touched. I would like to sincerely thank all of you for voting for me and expelling me from this emotional concentration camp. I got messages from switza -no, advances from switza- that none of you can imagine. He sent me horrible pictures, horrible messages.

No regrets about how I played this game, other than totally forgetting Rebecca existed - know I was way too agressive, but I'm not a gamebot like Dan or something. I could try to be one time, but it just doesn't seem like much fun. If I want to be a gamebot, I'll kick someone's ass at Monopoly. I kind of tried, but I really couldn't have avoided this once Jack went. No hard feelings to anyone left, even though I'm pissed at the ridiculously bad jury management these guys have. Alias ftw, and if they're smart they'll keep her around.
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down