LSquared: Mali
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode Eight/Nine: Est-ce que j'ai fait le français encore?

Go down

Episode Eight/Nine: Est-ce que j'ai fait le français encore?  Empty Episode Eight/Nine: Est-ce que j'ai fait le français encore?

Post by Eric Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:35 pm

random thoughts on squidward

This whole time I've wanted to trust him, I really have. I know it doesn't seem that way since I've been targeting him a lot, but I've always been interested in working with him in this game. Unfortunately for him, he fucked up and voted Jason so he's got to go soon, plus he's way too close with Rebecca. Jason was the one to first bring up voting for Squid which I'm happy with - I've been way more "rargh my way" than I normally am in games and it's making me a threat, so I want to lay low strategically for a couple rounds just so my allies don't turn against me. I'll still be working my ass off in challenges, though, especially this round since I don't want to be the first jury member for the 93rd time in a game.

Last edited by Eric on Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down

Episode Eight/Nine: Est-ce que j'ai fait le français encore?  Empty Re: Episode Eight/Nine: Est-ce que j'ai fait le français encore?

Post by Eric Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:42 pm

WHY AM I SO LOATHED?

As Lord Jonathan said, this is bollocks.
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down

Episode Eight/Nine: Est-ce que j'ai fait le français encore?  Empty Re: Episode Eight/Nine: Est-ce que j'ai fait le français encore?

Post by Eric Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:47 pm

Dear Future Reader:

We apologize sorry for keeping Babio and Dha in this game so long. If it's any consolation they annoy us too.

Yours Truly,

Cast of LSquared Mali
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:54 pm

sad @ airhead not being on jury
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:01 pm

Fuck Dha. If he wants to quit, let him pls. I might not have gotten along with Airhead, but at least he wasn't a bitch about things when the votes didn't go his way.
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:42 am

So Dha decided to quit. Not surprised.

Biggest threats left:

Jason: He's playing a great game, so he has to go. Ideally this'll go the way of that mystery game we played together: I can hide behind him for a while, play dumb, then get him out once we near the end game, F5 at the latest he needs to be gone.

Squidward: If he doesn't win immunity there's a slim chance of him going. Jason wants the votes to go 4-2-2 (Me/John/Jason/Alias vote Squidward, Babio/Rebecca vote for probably me or Jason, Squid/Timmay vote for Babio). Not sure if that's going to work out but I'm being all "omw good thinking ^_^!!" about it because I'm sick as shit and I don't feel like working anything else out rofl. I'm worried about someone messing up and the vote being 4-4, though, since I could go home in that case, so it might be best to just get rid of Babio and get Squid out when we have an easy 4/7 majority.
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:58 pm

So I totally sucked at remembering/seeing the last two immunity challenges. go me.

Squid's going, hopefully. Could be me. Might be Jason. Might take a nap.
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down