LSquared: Mali
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immunity Challenge # 4

Go down

Immunity Challenge # 4  Empty Immunity Challenge # 4

Post by Nelnon_Forest Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:04 pm

Basically, the rules of the last challenge completely destroyed my whole plan in this game.

I easily had an alliance of 4 to crush Jason and John.

Instead, the host decides to put on a challenge that involves only our leaders. Great! You mean the leader that has not won one thing for us yet? I mean it's cool that you want our decision of leader choice to impact the game, but does it have to be the primary factor in every decision for the entire process?

When we lost the challenge, obviously, the other tribe took Squid again. So I lost one alliance member. John brought Billy and Alias from their tribe, as well as Jason back from his abduction.

The other tribe re-abducted Billy.

So we were left with 6; John, Jason, Alias, Bex, Rain, Myself. John decided that he wants to vote out one of our own instead of the ridiculously easy and obvious choice of voting out the member we have kidnapped from the other tribe.

This guy has absolutely no knowledge of survivor strategy and, at this point, I'm starting to think he is an absolute moron. I flushed his idol. So now the best I can hope for is for Bex, Rain, and I to force a tie between Rain (who they want to vote for) and John. BUT NO! If there is a 3-3 tie, John gets to decide who stays, cuz he's the leader! Well, I know he's a moron, but who will he pick between himself and Rain.

So again, the rules screw me and I have absolutely no option but to go with John and Jason to vote out Rain. I made an appeal to Alias, but she said she would rather vote with John. I tried everything.

So now Rain is going to be gone, we are going to lose tonight's challenge, and squid will be gone.

This game is taking a downward spiral. The morons are taking over and there is nothing I can do about it. So basically, if it's going to continue to be like this, I'm going to cause some anarchy. Cuz I have had enough of letting imbeciles run the show.

I'd rather be voted out next than put up with these jackasses anymore. So let's see what kind of creative plots I can think of to burn this place to the ground.

Nelnon_Forest

Back to top Go down