LSquared: Mali
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immunity Challenge # 1

Go down

Immunity Challenge # 1 Empty Immunity Challenge # 1

Post by Nelnon_Forest Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:53 pm

What a crazy day yesterday was. I was playing hopscotch with my tribe so much that I'm surprised I didn't get caught in my BS. I had an initial alliance with Squid, Bex, and Alisa. This was all well and good until Alisa was a complete no show for the challenge. Still, John was MIA as well, so I campaigned some people against him, in order to flush the idol. I wanted to split the vote between John and Col, thus preserving my foursome.
However, John showed up with 15 minutes left in the challenge, and then somehow people started going onto his side. I told Squid to pull a godfather move on John, ask him for the idol or tell him that we will flush it this time and then vote him out next time. If he gave up the idol to Squid (which makes it basically mine), then we will allow him a second chance to be active and join our alliance.
After this threat, John got pissy and said he was going to rally people against Squid's tyranny Smile
I tried to figure out if we could still have enough people to split a vote and get the idol. However, Squid said that Rain wanted to vote Alisa, for being inactive. And John PM'd me asking if he could trust me. I basically pulled a quick switch and formed a new alliance with John and Jason, since they were starting to take over the power position, and there was no way I could rally the two girls, who were inactive/gone.
So the vote today will be unanimous for Alisa, plus Squid got abducted to the other tribe. Therefore, my alliance was in shambles. I think I am safe with John and Jason right now, cuz everyone is trying to throw alliances together after all that chaos. I know I still have Bex to count on (and Squid if we ever get the chance to abduct him back). Right now I have to figure out if I can rally everyone against John. I don't think I can get Jason or Col. Which only leaves me Bex, Rain, myself, and whoever we can abduct if we win the next challenge.
My options are:
1. Stay with Jason and John (and try to monitor the idol).
2. Rally Bex, Rain, myself (and our new fourth, assuming we win tonight) to eliminate Col at the next vote.
I don't like someone other than me having an idol. So I need to work hard tonight to formulate some plots.

Nelnon_Forest

Back to top Go down

Immunity Challenge # 1 Empty Re: Immunity Challenge # 1

Post by Nelnon_Forest Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:22 pm

Votes were:

4 - Alisa (Me, John, Rain, Jason)
2 - Raining (Col, Bex)
1 - Bex (Alisa)

My best bet for a counter alliance to John is with Col, Bex, Rain. Rain only voted with the majority cuz Squid left and we had not choice.

Nelnon_Forest

Back to top Go down