LSquared: Mali
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4th ep. Altercation

Go down

4th ep. Altercation Empty 4th ep. Altercation

Post by DhaDominant1 Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:53 pm

omg babio is fuckin retarted i want to smack the shit out of him hes fuckin stupid as hell my little brother whos 3 years old acts more mature then him. omg and watch if hes still here when it comes down to singles competition oh man im going to keep pushing his buttons and hes going to be out of here.and well me and him got into another altercation and well i kind of did start it but oh well thats because i really dont like him and im going to keep botherin him until hes gone.and after hes gone i will chose someone else to get rid of.heres the argument:

Babio:We will win this Challenge, get another Tribe member, and Kick Kayes ass. We are awesomenesser *gigglegiggle*
*makes Billy talk*
I love puppets...

Dha:smh what the hell did i tell you about acting weird
Babio:What the hell did I tell about acting weird??? Are you on crack ot sumping
Dha:the way your fuckin acting is fuckin weird ok im tryna help your stupid ass out by telling you you should stop acting fucking weird and nah i dont fucking do crack because your an example of what crack does to people
Babio:No I'm just having fun, and who the fuck cares the way I act, you said I will be gone soon anyway...
Dha:um you should have fun with out acting like a retard tho.
Babio:Here we go again with bashing the mentally challenged...
Dha:because thats what your acting like cant you fucking act regular
Babio:No because if I acted regular, I wouldn't be acting like myself. So kiss my cream-colored ass bitch.
Dha:wtf shut the fuck up you stupid ass bitch ass dumb ass white ass bitch omg i wanna smack the shit out you your fuckin annoyin as fuck and yea you should try being something your not because no one likes you ok fuck you dumb bitch =)
Babio:You, Eric, an dbilly are the only ones on the Tribe that seem to have problems with me. Piece of shit
Dha:umm no everyone has a fuckin problem with you because you act fucking weird as fuck and you need to stop acting like a fuckin baby my brother thats 3 years old acts more mature then you.thats sad.so shut the fuck up bitch
Babio:Yet, you're the only one that acts like a fucking loose cannon. Go stick a tampon up your ass you fucking moody ass bitch.
Dha:umm no its because i have the balls to say it to your fuckin face that i dont like you and your fuckin retarted.go stick a dick up your ass and stop acting like a fuckin retarted you ignorant piece of shit
Babio:I'm sure you do have the balls Dha, I'm sure you do. Maybe you need to stop being a bully. No one likes a bully you piece of Trash.
Dha:i do got the balls bitch thats why im calling your ass out for being stupid.and umm im not a bully im just getting people i dont like out of here and its working.and really well lets have a vote lets ask everyone on here who they like more and bet you they like me more.aha dip shit
Babio:From Webster online:

a blustering browbeating person; especially : one habitually cruel to others who are weaker
Dha:From Webster online:

A dumb piece of shit.acts stupid. someone that no one likes.a person that will be gone soon.someone who you feel bad for.

Hey it was 100% right
Babio:^ True bully attitude. Always has to get the last word. My brother used to be the same way.
Dha:ok bitch thats why people love me.and i sure fucking do and i always do n he must of been better than your lame ass
Babio:Ha yea. He set fire to a barn, Stole guns from our dad's boss, Violated probation several times. Yep, an angel.
Dha:yea he sounds like a cool person unlike you i do feel bad for your parents for having you tho
Babio:You know poeple commit suicide every day because of comments like that?
Dha:k cool you should
Babio:Yea really. You're an ignorant piece of shit.
Dha:aha look whos talking it takes one to know one
Babio:Yea I know. Anyone could turn into a bully after being in a game wth him.
Dha:ummm wtf are you talking about how you go from talking about ignorant to go to talking about bully wow shows how smart you are
Babio:Yea I'm real dumb. Considering you just told someone to kill themself. That's a real smart thing to do.
Dha:um ok if your one of those people that are actually going to do it just because a little comment like that im sorry but you know what im really annoyed by you and your going to be next one eliminated if we lose tommorow
Babio:Yea I know bitch. Yet if we win you can't get rid of me. Why don't you just volunteer to go to the other Tribe if we lose. That way, we don't have to deal with each other.
Dha:umm no you will be lucky if we win but if we lose you should go to the other tribe because no one here can stand you and hopefully they can if not your screwed with everyone and will be out.but if we win together your lucky
Babio:Then why didn't they vote me out last time? They had a Chance to get rid of me. Why didn't they?
Dha:umm because i told them not to and to vote out danny because hes the fuckin reason why we lost.thats the same reason why you voted for him 2.but this time im not holding back and you will be gone.
Babio:You could have voted me out though, but you didn't. So you must not have th eballs to get rid of me then.
Dha:this is why i call you fuckin stupid as hell i said i aint vote you out because danny was never active and is a reason why we lose challenges.same reason you voted for him and oh really?LMAO lets see this time if i have the balls to do it
Babio:Billy's don't really have balls. They just talk shit because they have low self-esteem. Plus I feel you're a sockpuppet anyway, so yea, fuck you
Dha:wtf im not billy dumb shit.and ok lets see who leaves next challenge.and ok im a sockpuppet alright thats why your going to leave right before me so this sockpuppet is staying longer in this game then you ok fucking piece of shit
Babio:I just see the way you act bitch. Bullying people, saying fucking insane mental stuff like I should kill myself. Classic Sockpuppet behavior.
Dha:umm yea your the fuckin bitch ok i dont bully people im just getting people out that deserve to be eliminated and dumb ass you brought up killing yourself its your crazy ass thats talking about it obviously you have a problem and need therapy
Babio:Right, people who are weaker than you, and who you think could boost your self-esteem.
Babio:Also, all I said was thats why people commit suicide (You're comments anout how you feel sorry for my parents), then you said I should kill myself. I never said anything about me.
Dha:nooo just people like you that need to be eliminated.and umm why did you bring it up then exactly.look ok ima give u 3 options you should eitheir 1)quit.2)go to other team.3)stay and let us eliminate you.its your choice which one do you want?
Babio:^ Another bullying tactic....

And another reason I know you're a sockpuppet. No newbie in their right mind would ever act like this. You obviously aren't a newbie, necause you've been around IMDB for a while, except you have multiple accounts.
Dha:ohhhh what ever ok ima bully cool so what the fuck your going to do.and uh no i am a fucking newbie and you know what im a one of a kind newbie and im proud to be one bitch.and ohhh yea i sure do have multiple accounts my 1st one is suckmydickbabio 2nd one is babioisstupid 3rd babioeatshit 4th is babiogetthefuckouttahere
Babio:I really don't care anymore. You're a horrible human being, and I feel sorry for you. This conversation is over.
Fuck you very much
Dha:umm i dont care bout you your fuckin stupid your a waste of sperm and egg and i feel very sorry for you and conversation is over.fuck you 2 bitch
i wont be seeing you again sadly because you will be eliminated next.Byeee =)
Babio:Oh you'll see a lot of me on IMDB
Dha:i hope i will but hopefully not in the games im playin
Babio:You never know...
Dha:ok well its best if you dont so i wont have to eliminate you again.

DhaDominant1

Back to top Go down