LSquared: Mali
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode Four: Русский слишком не затрапезн

Go down

Episode Four: Русский слишком не затрапезн  Empty Episode Four: Русский слишком не затрапезн

Post by Eric Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:19 pm

Allies in order of importance:

1) John Palyok: We've been keeping each other informed about what's going on, and he's kind of fucked at the moment on his tribe. Airhead is, for the lack of a better word, my bitch, so if we win I'll be able to get J.P. over, which would be phabuliss.

2) Alias: .oops. she's actually my #1 sry JP but I forgot about you and I just sent John a PM so lolsry but gj @ #2?

3) Billy: Good for now, useless for later.

4) Airhead: lol.

5) Dha: lol.

6) Squidward: idk if I ever made this official? Yah but he needs to go. Bye bitch.
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down

Episode Four: Русский слишком не затрапезн  Empty Re: Episode Four: Русский слишком не затрапезн

Post by Eric Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:25 pm

I'm starting to regret my decision to target Babio so early. Don't get me wrong, the kid needs to go and fast just so I don't spontaneously combust in rage, but the Dha/Schmo senses I'm getting are pretty spidey, so he might need to go first. If we lose this is how shit'll go down:

John's going to bring Jason back.

Alias - Will vote how I want.
Airhead - No clue. Don’t care.
Babio - He’d jump at the chance to get rid of Dha.
Eric - I’ll have my vote, I think.
Billy - I’ll have his vote.
Timmay - Pretty sure I’ll get his vote.
Dha - He’ll probably vote Babio. But he’s a dipshit so I’ve got no clue, really.

Alias and Billy and maybe Timmay will need convincing to vote out Dha instead of Babio (especially Alias), but it shouldn’t be too hard since Dha is fucking annoying and might be Schmo. Five votes Dha, Dha goes.
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down

Episode Four: Русский слишком не затрапезн  Empty Re: Episode Four: Русский слишком не затрапезн

Post by Eric Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:26 pm

According to Dha, we didn’t vote out Babio because he told us not to. Re-writing history ftw.
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:36 pm

These people are FUCKING INSANE oh my jesus I love it. Switza PLEASE have a double elimination round so Babio and Dha can both go the integrity of this game is already ruined so DON'T BE AFRAID TO!
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:55 pm

Tried making a deal with Babio, not sure why other than to keep things interesting. Because Babio's a moron, he didn't immediately agree - why the fuck would a guy that's guaranteed to go next not jump at any possible deal? Whether or not Babio votes with us, I've got the votes of Alias and Billy guaranteed, and probably Timmay's vote. So fuck Babio. I tried to be a kind and helpful citizen of the world and he shunned me like I was a fat hooker. If I get .bad vibes. or if I hear of bad vibes, we can just get rid of Babio. I'm KIND of hoping Dha or Airhead hear of my nefarious scheme and Dha gets and plays the HII, just because then we don't have to worry about that in the future.
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:27 pm

Right now the best thing to do is lose the challenge. Unfortunately, I can't exactly throw it since only Airhead can do shit. If we lose, Jason goes back to JP's tribe which is good, and we get rid of Dha which is better. Win-win ftw.
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down