LSquared: Mali
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

confessionals

Go down

confessionals Empty confessionals

Post by Alisa Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:52 pm

Can I just put them all in one place or do you need them episodically? Episodically...is that a word?? Hopefully you have no preference cause I really hate making so many different threads.

Begins:
My strategy coming into this is to just be a huge cruel bitch. I have nothing to lose at all and nothing really to gain, so I am just going to be myself with no regard for anyone. I am not making any alliances, I cannot be trusted, I'm not going to vote in a block, I am not going to kiss ass, I am here to WREAK HAVOC. But I have to be artsy about it cause my avatar is artsy.

Stay toons.
Alisa
Alisa

Back to top Go down

confessionals Empty Re: confessionals

Post by Alisa Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:57 pm

wow who are all these fucking idiots?? Airhead-NenloForest-BavioFirza(pls kill yourself)-Bex, these cant be hangout folk? sick. interesting people need to join soon. Of everyone so far I am most gravitating to Alias. Alias and Alisa has a nice ring to it since essentially, that's why I named myself Alisa. i want to work with her i need someone i can boss around though and i don't get able to boss around vibes from her.
Alisa
Alisa

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisa Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:24 pm

need to get rid of Babio. no one calls me a pig and gets away with it. after i am done with the little bitch he's gonna go crying back home confused to his motor home where he lives with his parents, begging them to let his uncles gangbang him again. that'd be a far less extreme punishment than dealing with me. i'm not one to screw with.
Alisa
Alisa

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisa Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:00 am

so i think gaybio is paraglyder or whatever his name is. i think it might actually be funny to keep him around to annoy everyone.
Alisa
Alisa

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisa Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:22 pm

my tribe sucks. i got stuck with everyone lame. rebecca is the only cool person. we were supposed to have a hot chix alliance but we're the only chicks. now we have to align with WEIRD PEOPLE. this will be good later when the other tribe swoops me under their wings.
Alisa
Alisa

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisa Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:51 pm

so an official alliance was made, including myself/nelson/Rebecca/squid and then John Payur or whatever his name is. within that me, becca, nel have a strong 3. I will ride this for now.
Alisa
Alisa

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisa Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:06 pm

now that the game officially begins today I need to put forth my agenda. first agenda being - Removing Rain-ing from the game. in past games, he has proven to be a indecisive DISASTER! his schedule makes him sort of inactive so by default alot of the votes he become the swing vote for and it's so nervewracking having to rely on someone who doesn't ever answer pm's. so we're not going there in this game. take a hike bitch.
Alisa
Alisa

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisa Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:46 pm

expecting twists since its switza so i for sure need to make really solid relationships right here at the start. even though we have a fivesome i would like to branch out to a couple outsiders. jason messaged me (not sure if this is jwisen from IMDB?) so i am going to exploit that. subtley. i will sink my sharp venomous stingers into his vulnerable orifaces and slowly take over his host. that way you know if we ever swap tribes and im stuck with him he will be my little bitch
Alisa
Alisa

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisa Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:44 am

so the raging forum behemoth nipple_forests aka nelson tells me i could be getting voted out. i don't know what sounds better, the thought of being voted out to get away from him, or staying in the game. right now that line is blurred. ive sent out some pm's though, im not giving up. i completely SPACED the challenge last night. not good. im getting rusty. so im playing the victim/sympathy card by saying my wrist hurt too bad. we'll see if it works, though. im doubting it.
Alisa
Alisa

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisa Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:13 pm

i leave here knowing i will still have the most entertaining confessionals even at the end game. im such a sensation. <3

rebecca, seriously has to be the most useless fat person ive ever had to deal with in a game. what type of ally makes a tight alliance with you and then doesn't tell you who to vote? DIAF.

john paylock is so obviously <3Jack<3 i wish him the best in the game.

nelson forests I figured out is tom_delonga_ayva which is interesting, i can just tell by the way he types. i've never played a game with him before. by far my favorite ally even though his messages/the way the forum does the pm system in general was sort of drunk and confusing.

Eric - pls be hilarious in episodes

everyone else - i am so over you guys.

xoxo soco
Alisa
Alisa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down