LSquared: Mali
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lol 2nd challenge blog- MEL IS NOT IN THIS GAME

Go down

lol 2nd challenge blog- MEL IS NOT IN THIS GAME Empty lol 2nd challenge blog- MEL IS NOT IN THIS GAME

Post by Squidward Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:31 pm

K so max and haley are in the game. Also, I'll bet Jack is john. Haley, idk i didnt reveal my ID and she didnt reveal hers. not sure if i want her to know since she ALWAYS SCREWS ME SOME HOW lol. haley <3

*pats self on back* I'm the only person in the game who hasn't been to TC. GJ self <3

supposedly, babio is getting the boot tonight. GOOD RIDDANCE.

Also, bff raining said that john didnt want to bring me back. he wanted eric or babio -_- IDK why, but I have a feeling that eric and jason would align. So right off the bat, I'm thinking babio/eric/jason/john are together. lol @ them if they think they're all making merge.

K I should also mention something else.
Eric FM'ed me on the hangout saying "are you in lsquared? i need a posse" or something like that. -_- i extended an invite to "team up for lolz" (lol@ self) earlier before tribes were announced and he just said "mmmmmk" so... nevermind on that i guess. I told him I didnt sign up for lsquared b/c mel asked me to. I'm a known friend of hers, but i would NEVER EVER play a game with her EVER again lol. So eric got kind of weird and said "no way shes in this game unless she used an sp" then i told mel all of this so we could rofl. Apparently eric sent her a message asking if she was in it b/c there were rumors of me/her/joey being in it -_-

anyway, no, mel isnt in the game. But at least its freaking people out b/c i hope eric didnt keet it to himself.

Last edited by Squidward on Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Squidward
Squidward

Back to top Go down

lol 2nd challenge blog- MEL IS NOT IN THIS GAME Empty Re: lol 2nd challenge blog- MEL IS NOT IN THIS GAME

Post by Squidward Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:35 am

Sorry eric, i shouldn't have brought Mel up. But seriously wtf, whats the point of having an alias if I just reveal my ID to anyone who asks?

Last edited by Squidward on Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Squidward
Squidward

Back to top Go down

lol 2nd challenge blog- MEL IS NOT IN THIS GAME Empty Re: lol 2nd challenge blog- MEL IS NOT IN THIS GAME

Post by Squidward Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:18 am

lol@ self looking back. Pretty sure I want to F2 with eric now
Squidward
Squidward

Back to top Go down

Post by Squidward Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:06 pm

lol@ self changing opinions so quickly also

babio/eric/jason/john are together. lol @ them if they think they're all making merge.

I'm so stupid.
Squidward
Squidward

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down