LSquared: Mali
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Switza-mandated Final Confessional

Go down

Switza-mandated Final Confessional Empty Switza-mandated Final Confessional

Post by Squidward Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:05 pm

I was such an ass in my confessionals. I know I was lucky to get as far as I did, but honestly what did some of the jurors do that was so much better? I think I deserve to be in the F2... because I'm in the F2. No matter how I got here, I got here. Whatever, if they don't like it there's nothing I can do now. I definitely downplayed my own game to please the jury while Rebs went with the "i domintaed yall, rofl" approach.

Going into TC I was convinced I was losing. Mid-FTC there was a lot of "squid-hate" and Rebs was prancing around praising herself. I feel like once I gave Rebs her reality check, people seemed to like me again and right now I kind of think I'm gonna win?
My prediction for the votes
Me to win:
Timm
Eric
John
Jason (maybe not)

Rebs winning:
Babio
Dha

I really have no idea how Alias will vote. Her and Jason will decide who wins.

Anyway, this was a really fun game. Even if the majority of jurors say this F2 sucked and stuff, I love mystery games and have yet to dislike one. The last few challenges were especially <3. I can't believe I didn't win the math or logic problem challenges AND that Rebs won them -_- whatever. Pre-merge was insane with the abducting business. Usually I find getting to merge to be a breeze, but not in this game.

If I win this, I might stop playing to win and start playing to make interesting games. Thinking back, this season would have been 100% more entertaining if I had sided with Alias/ Eric at F6 and used my idol to get Jason out and then play it by ear after that. I probably would have made 5th or 4th, but this season as a whole would have been much more interesting. When I make finals- the game is usually boring and thats not fun for anyone.

Anyway, the game was a good experience. After that TC, I'd be a little surprised to lose. Stranger things have happened though.
Squidward
Squidward

Back to top Go down