LSquared: Mali
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessional #8

Go down

Confessional #8 Empty Confessional #8

Post by Jason Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:28 pm

Are you freaking kidding me?! What gives Eric the right to tell me I have no skill at this game?! I mean honestly it’s absurd. Just because I tell you something doesn’t mean it’s true. Who set the plan in motion to vote out Jack and Eric? Me. Who decided to do something about the powerful duo? Me. And I planned this all out before Babio even left. Before I even knew who Alias was. It was always a part of my plan. Did finding out Alias was Kyndall change anything? No, it just gave me even more reason to vote them out and it was shall I say, the final nail in their fucking coffin.

I went to Haley and told her, I think we need to flip to Oxy and Rebecca, Jack and Eric are too powerful and she agreed. Again, this was way before BABIO was even voted out. I set myself up perfectly, in the middle of two alliances and that’s not luck. It’s skill. Deal with it. I said we should wait until after Babio was voted out and then we should strike. And it worked just like I wanted it to.

Jason

Back to top Go down