LSquared: Mali
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessional #7

Go down

Confessional #7 Empty Confessional #7

Post by Jason Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:25 am

There is absolutely nothing to like about this. I turned on Jack and Eric and Jack is going to be voted out. It does suck, but it’s the best move for me to make in the game. After this Eric needs to go and the path is set for Haley, Oxy, and me to make the Final 3. I’m deciding the outcome of this game with this vote and as much as I would love to stick by Jack and Eric, there’s just too much weighing on my mind to completely go to the F4 with them.

Like I just found out Alias is Kyndall and apparently they didn’t bother to clue me in. Not a wonder Eric was so certain Alias would always vote with us. She’s just in this game to be his vote. And Eric and Jack have a strong bond that’s no secret and a F3 with Eric is not good, because he could easily win the last challenge and then it would be no mystery to who he would take. So there’s just too much risk in going with it. I like both of them though and I trust them both more than anyone in this game, besides Haley, but I want to win and I’m here to win.

Jason

Back to top Go down