LSquared: Mali
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode Five/Six: Pretend This Is Another Language

Go down

Episode Five/Six: Pretend This Is Another Language Empty Episode Five/Six: Pretend This Is Another Language

Post by Eric Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:49 pm

Well, this is vaguely frustrating.

To summarize, Airhead forgot his place as my junior deputy firewood bitch, so he used his brain and picked Alias to join us. Alias is one of my strongest allies (ohai al words) but the thing is, I told him to pick Rebecca. He chose Alias. Due to that, Airhead needs to leave. Sucks that you decided to take your head out of my ass but that’s your problem, not mine. Too bad.

Nelnon’s going on the other tribe which I’m totally indifferent about since I’ve got no clue who the fuck Nelnon is. So that’s that.

In other news, my tribe currently has sixty-eight people in it.

Last edited by Eric on Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down

Episode Five/Six: Pretend This Is Another Language Empty Re: Episode Five/Six: Pretend This Is Another Language

Post by Eric Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:13 pm

ohai bootlist:

12. Nelnon
11. We lose, they kidnap Babio. We get rid of either Airhead or Squidward. Let’s say Airhead because him going is slightly more hilarious.
~~~Merge at 10?~~~
10. Squidward. Me/John/Jason/Billy/Timmay/Alias/Rebecca(?) are majority alliance, weed out the peasants.
9. Dha
8. Babio
7. Rebecca
6. Timmay
5. Jason
4. Billy
3. John
2. Alias
1. Self

Selfvictory appreciation.
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down

Episode Five/Six: Pretend This Is Another Language Empty Re: Episode Five/Six: Pretend This Is Another Language

Post by Eric Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:59 pm

Plan if we (hopefully) lose:

John takes Babio over, so he’s out of the equation. Great.

I’m 100% confident that I’ve got the votes of Billy and Alias locked. I wish I could be as confident in Timmay, but I haven’t talked to him nearly enough and he might end up going against me – totally understandable, I’ve sucked at keeping him close. So that’s on me. Ideally we’ll get rid of Airhead and get rid of the idol and a sorta-threat, but I’ve got to keep his HII in consideration so he doesn’t fuck us over with it. I doubt he’s bright enough to even consider using the idol if we go, but who knows. Without Babio we’ve got a tribe of seven, and three guaranteed votes against Airhead.

That’s not a majority. So I’ve got two options.

I can work to guarantee that Timmay votes for Airhead. This is the easiest to do. But I wanna secure my safety just in case. Because, let’s face it, when you’re as awesome as me you’re a target. That’s just how it be.

So I’m thinking of trying to get Dha and Airhead/Squidward to vote for different people, just so it’ll, at worst, go like this:
I vote Airhead.
Billy votes Airhead.
Alias votes Airhead.
Dha votes me (why not).
Airhead votes me.
Timmay votes Dha (why not).
Squidward votes Dha (why not).

That’s still 3-2-2 with Airhead going. It would require a decent amount of luck –namely Airhead/Dha not talking to Timmay or Squidward- and I’ve got shitty luck, so I wouldn’t lean on this one working out. Which means I’ve just got to get Timmay to love me. Time to start sexting.

sry 4 tl;dr
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:21 pm

random thoughts on my tribe

Airhead: Has potential to be a good player....later. In this game he's trying too hard.

Billy: I want him to go far and he's a good team player. By "good team player" I mean he does what I tell him to and I appreciate that. By "I appreciate that" I mean I'm happy I don't need to vote his ass out for disrespecting my authority.

Alias: F2 pls.

Dha: lol @ thinking it was Schmo at the beginning of the game - oops. At this point he's definitely NJC or Masta, leaning toward Masta. He's a total joke, and it's obvious that, like Airhead, he's playing way too hard. 240+ posts? Are you fucking kidding me? Go get eaten by a freaking crocodile, man. Damn.

Timmay: Haven't talked to him nearly enough, so if he ends up fucking me over in the future it's on me. Oops.

Squidward: Don't trust him, nobody else does. He'll either go far because of that or leave early merge. Probably Oxy.

Babio: Irritating ass hit in the beginning, has cooled off a bit = his strategy since the beginning. That strategy's too smart for Parawhore so someone was just doing a good job impersonating that fuckwit. Needs to go.
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:36 pm

So the whole "individual versus tribal" thing has potential to work directly for me, but it's not likely. Best case scenario: everyone but Dha/Airhead/Squidward writes down "individual" so one of those three are guaranteed to go. Problem is, that's not happening. Squidward's too smart to go along with the tribe - he'll be writing down "individual." Dha might write "tribe" because he's an idiot, but again - not likely. Same with Airhead.

So, the most likely thing is our tribe all sending in "individual" because we're greedy fuckers. In that case it goes back to the original plan.

owaitnvm.

Last night I was reminded by John that Airhead's idol expires come merge, so voting him out solely to flush the idol makes no sense.

Oops.

Not sure, then, if I want Airhead or Squidward out. I don't think Billy/Alias/Timmay give a shit either way, but I'm guessing Billy would rather have Airhead go. Well, it'll be an interesting tribal, and it's the first time I've really felt "oh shit I might go".
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:15 pm

Well this is unfortunate. Hoping Timmay goes since I haven't talked to him enough. Let's see if we've got the votes to keep Billy.

lol @ strategyfail.
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:17 pm

The good thing about this: I'm still pretty sure Airhead and Dha trust me, so I'm pretty sure I don't need to worry about them come merge. Still sucks one of them didn't go.
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:07 pm

Revised bootlist:

10: Rebecca
9: Squidward - would probably get his vote
8: Airhead - getting his vote depends on how he goes
7: Babio - might get his vote if it's a F2, if it's a F3 Alias gets his vote
6: Dha - see airhead
5: Jason - see dha
4: John lolsry - would get his vote if it's a F2, might get if it's a F3
3: Alias - would get if it's a F2
2: Billy
1: Self
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:55 am

Dha is fucking hilarious.
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:10 pm

Well that sucked. Oh well. Operation Don't Shit Myself is now in effect.
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:41 pm

Airhead, you are not The Godfather. Do not say things like "it was you or me...and I chose me." It sounds vaguely douchey.

Thank you in advance.
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down