LSquared: Mali
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DhaDominant1 Psychoanalysis Thread

Go down

DhaDominant1 Psychoanalysis Thread Empty DhaDominant1 Psychoanalysis Thread

Post by Eric Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:40 pm

My first talk with him:

----
Yeah i think we should because it would be cool if we get out the house be4 they even start lol and we should have more people join or like maybe have a secret alliance so people think that were not that close and we slowly get them out 1 by 1 until there all gone
----

This man-god has the POTENTIAL to be even more glorious than Vinyard so please don't disappoint.

Notes for future therapeutic discussions:
- he struggles with their/there/they're
- "we get out of the house" is an expression. Urbandictionary tells me that it's "a chicken shit way to steal money from a tennant." I fail to see the correlation between stealing money in a chicken shit fashion and having an alliance. I hope one of our MANY future conversations further elaborates.
- Possible schizophrenic sociopath? MAYBE!

Please rig for him to win xoxo.
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down

DhaDominant1 Psychoanalysis Thread Empty Re: DhaDominant1 Psychoanalysis Thread

Post by Eric Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:07 pm

Episode One Evaluation

So I THINK Dha just accidentally PM’ed me something he meant to send to something else, but idk what’s wrong with that boy so for all I know he just got high and spammed everyone’s account with his insane strategy PM? He’s so FASCINATING I hope his neuroelectronic shock therapy sessions go poorly so he can continue being the it thing he is now.

Hey um do we have to post anything on the LSquared website or do we only post when its time to play? n do you know what time the game starts on monday?and theres someone thats in our alliance. His name is Arik something lol but his name in the game is Airhead. and he said that he would like to be in an alliance with me and i said yeah what do you think?this is what i sent him

Hey ummm the games didnt start yet i heard it starts on monday do we have to post something up on the site? and ummm yea im also in an alliance with Ericfat who was the winner of LSquared Season 1 so i think we will definantly be the powerful people in the house.so far our alliance is me,you and ericfat like the most people in an alliance that we think is good is 4 and if were in different teams we should keep our alliance a secret because then there going to want to get you eliminated but if were in the same teams then its ok

1st Point of Fascination: He blatantly gives away who Arik is and has literally no idea he might have violated Airhead’s trust. In a world where Abraham Lincoln is dead, we don’t see honesty like that very often. Let’s have a moment of silence and appreciate the deity that is DhaDominant1.

*looms appreciatively*

2nd Point of Fascination: This is where my face literally drooped and remained stuck in an expression of o___o and normally my eyes don’t stretch that far but I digress; he either forgot I was “EricFat” and thought I was Airhead or someone, or he just had a lapse of insanity. idk which one but I can .appreciate. both of them.

THAT IS ALL.
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:38 pm

Remember in Heroes vs. Villains how Sandra was always the one saying "YO MOTHERFUCKERS WE GOT TO GET RID OF THAT FAT FUCKER RUSSELL HE DON'T WIPE HIS ASS" ? Well, I get how she felt.

This whole time I've been telling Airhead and Dha that "Babio's got to go, let's get rid of him." They've always replied "nah man weve gotta get ridof timmay or someone keep babio around til merge ok."

Well, now they've had the genius idea of, oh shit, let's get rid of Babio. And Dha presents it to me in his typically eloquent fashion:

hey ummm did you read what babio wrote i think its time he leaves lol what you think? if you,me,airhead votes for him all we need is 1 more vote and hes gone what chu think?

1. In accordance with my "Dha is a goldfish of average intelligence" theory, his attention span does not allow him to remember me suggesting Babio go first.

2. He also forgets that I've mentioned an alliance with Alias.

rofl this creature is going to be the s.t.a.r. of this season
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down