LSquared: Mali
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4th ep plan

Go down

4th ep plan Empty 4th ep plan

Post by DhaDominant1 Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:02 pm

ok so i am thinking about how to eliminate babio and so far im the reason for danny leaving and now im trying to get babio which isnt going to be hard.and i got eric to vote for me but airhead is definantly harder to get to vote with us.heres what happened:

Dha:hey once you get this message message me back we need to talk about tommorow

Airhead:ok. What should we do about tonight? you told me to message you back.

I think this is what we should do..

We win the challenge.. Bring over any of their members.. Then lose the next challenge let them take back one of their members and we vote the other member that is still on our tribe out.. I say this because if we do not weaken their team they will outnumber us at the time of the merge..

Dha:right now is what counts tho because we need to have the stronger team and we 100% do have it but our teams are going to merge very soon like maybe the next challenge or after that hes going to tell us that sooooo what im thinking is that if we win ok we bring another person to our team but iF we lose lets please get rid of babio pleaseeeeeeeeeeee its ok if we do because we are going to merge pretty soon and even if we start to lose after eliminating him we still have alot of people to spear like timmay,billy,alias so its ok but please vote with me and eric please vote him out hes really getting on my nerves especially when we had that argument.and can you do me a favor? can you please ask him whats his imdb username?and if hes going to join any games im on and which? and the reason for asking why you want his imdb name is because just in case hes on the same game as you you can be in an ''Aliance'' with him but please ask him those questions and get back to me with what he says.and tell me what you think about my plan

Airhead:I think your plan is not very smart... Once merge come Babio is loyal to me 100%.. Alias, Billy, and Timmay are not loyal to us they can flip on our tribe and me you and eric will be the first three eliminated... Also he said he isnt going to tell anyone his IMDb account until after the game is over.Im not saying I wont vote for him.. But I think it is a much better move to keep him for now.. Because annoying or not he is loyal to us.... Billy alias and Timmay we dont know if they are loyal or not.

Dha:ok its whatever because we will find out soon and i alias and billy are pretty cool with eric so i think we will be ok with their votes so i dont think we have to worry about them and considering that we will merge pretty soon

Airhead:raining sent me this... Do you think I should help her out?

Okay, this is going to be a complete longshot but I`m desperate. I`m going to be voted out of my tribe tonight and it frustrates me to no end, John is a complete snake who has solely been responsible for every challenge we`ve lost, and he has been lied to pretty much everyone.

So here is what I`m proposing, you give me your idol and I can get rid of the biggest loose canon in the game, believe me you do not want to have John at the merge with you. If you do so I will be indebted to you for the rest of the game, I will vote how you want me to vote, I will give you individual immunity if I ever win it, I am a strong player and I can help you out at the merge, you can vote me out whenever I`m not useful to you anymore and I won`t mind, I just cannot accept going out before John. Please consider my offer, but I will completely understand if you don`t accept, my entire alliance turned on me and you are truly my only shot.

Dha:ok we can use this to our advantage i honestly think you should and ask them if they wanna join our alliance and tell them whos in it and you should do it because then we have someone in our alliance that when it comes to us being merge we have more votes with us and we can vote whoever we want out you understand me? i honestly think so but ask eric to see what he thinks and what do you think?

i dont know about airhead tho i dont know if whats he going to do but hopefully he votes with us

DhaDominant1

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum