LSquared: Mali
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tree Mail 4

Go down

Tree Mail 4 Empty Tree Mail 4

Post by DhaDominant1 Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:51 pm

well we just got our tree mail and we find out that it will be a leaders only challenge and that only the leaders will take part in it.this is why i definantly didnt want to be leader but i think we got this in the bag i mean come on now have you seen their leader?hes not 2 bright lol i just wonder what will they have to do in the challenge.mayb like doing math or somethin.i dont know lol i hope airhead can pick up a win for us but i dont know because are airheads even smart lol jk.but even if we do lose i guess im going to find a way to get someone else out of here.im already responsible for danny messer leaving because i had gotten people to vote with me and well thats what he gets for being in an alliance with babio. lol and speaking of babio hes as stupid as i thought he actually thinks im cool with him lol hes going to have another thing coming to him once we lose a challenge but i dont know i might keep him because airhead is in an ''Alliance'' with him and can tell me everything babio's thinking of doing.but i know for sure if i dont get him out while were in teams hes definantly going to be 1st one gone when theres no teams.Bye Bye Babio...........stupid bitch

DhaDominant1

Back to top Go down