LSquared: Mali
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private Messages

Go down

Private Messages Empty Private Messages

Post by Eric Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:23 pm

OK since this board sucks when it comes to PM's I'll just be keeping them here so I can check back on them and shit.
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down

Private Messages Empty Re: Private Messages

Post by Eric Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:31 pm

EPISODE ONE PM's

OMG HAI!!!!

From Babio_Firza To Eric, Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:15 pm
Do you want an ultra hot alliance brow

HAYYYYY GURL HOW ARE THOSE CHIPMUNKS?

From John Palyok To Eric, Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:06 am
let's vote Babio out first plz

HEY GIRL

From Squidward To Eric, Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:48 pm
Wanna team up for some lols?

WHO YOU WANT OUT?

From DhaDominant1 To Eric, Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:42 pm
Hey i was talking to airhead and if you didnt get the message on imdb hes in our alliance now which should be interesting.i was thinking who would you like to see gone first? my choice was babio if we lost a challenge he will definantly be the one i would like to see go but airhead says that we shouldnt we should keep him till we merge because he is really hated and that will put a big target on his back and not ours and everyone will try to get him out what you think? and who would you like to see gone first

Eric wrote:
I'd rather get rid of Babio first, for two reasons. One is he's not taking the game remotely seriously, and it's completely unfair to other players (and the people that are gonna be reading the episodes) to keep him around when others deserve it more. The second is, for all we know, he's a really good player and it's his strategy to hide behind this type of character for now.

yeah true but lets see how the 1st challenge goes it depends if i reallii dont like him hes going to be gone

[NO TITLE]

From DhaDominant1 To Eric, Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:41 pm
what about getting timmay out 1st because he hasnt even said a word and if hes not going to be active he should get eliminated so what you think about that? i dont like babio but i think timmay needs to go fast

RE: HEY

From Airhead To Eric, Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:44 pm
Alright. And like I told him. Everybody hates Babio so I think we should keep him til merge so he will be the main target of the other tribe.

From Airhead To Eric, Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:59 pm
Thats a good point I didnt think of that. But if we have inactives I definately want them gone first. I think Timmay is going to be inactive. I also think Danny might not be that active. If you look at the members list, he hasnt been on since wednesday. But I definately see where you are coming from and its a good point. We will have to see if we have inactives and who helps or hurts our tribe.

HEY!

From Danny Messer To Eric, Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:43 pm
Hi! Eric how's it going?

[NO TITLE]

From DhaDominant1 To Eric, Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:31 pm
hey ummm did you read what babio wrote i think its time he leaves lol what you think? if you,me,airhead votes for him all we need is 1 more vote and hes gone what chu think?

RE: [NO TITLE]

From DhaDominant1 To Eric, Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:38 pm
yea i think alias wants him out to so if me,u,airhead,and alias votes for him hes already out of here

E: [NO TITLE]

From DhaDominant1 To Eric, Yesterday at 5:29 pm
k good and i found out that babio is voting timmay out so everyone besides airhead and babio is voting babio out good this is going to be good

From Airhead To Eric, Yesterday at 8:48 pm
Well this is what I was thinking.

If we vote out say Danny. Then Babio, Timmay, Billy, and Alias team up we are outnumbered. If we get rid of Alias first, then blindside either danny or babio they wont be able to outnumber us because it could be a tie and a tie goes to the leader.

I dont want them around long, im just thinking a round ahead. If we get rid of Alias first then we can get rid of danny and have the numbers(with my tie breaker vote) because if we get rid of danny first, Babio will scramble to get the rest together.

[NO TITLE]

From DhaDominant1 To Eric, Yesterday at 8:52 pm
hey what do you think about airhead pretending to be cool with babio and being in his alliance?

From Airhead To Eric, Yesterday at 8:52 pm
OK. if you are sure. But I would rather Danny go than babio because at least Babio is helping us.

From Airhead To Eric, Yesterday at 8:55 pm
Yea. I mean sure. But I 100% have Babio wrapped around my finger.

From Airhead To Eric, Yesterday at 8:57 pm
Yea. Definately. We dont need him plotting against us yet. I think Dha is thinking about booting Timmay first though.. So we should talk to him. That Danny is first then either Babio, Billy or Timmay it would depend on how useful they are to us.

From Timmay To Eric, Yesterday at 9:18 pm
Sure. Sounds like a great idea. I'm in. Who is with us? I have been pretty busy too so no worries.

From Timmay To Eric, Yesterday at 9:26 pm
I know you and trust you so I wanted to share this with you:

Hey

* Quote message

From Babio_Firza To Timmay, Today at 7:17 pm
Welcome to the game. Sorry it took so long.

I want you to join me, Danny, and Airhead in an Alliance to the FInal 4. If we lose tonight, and if/when we lose, we are voting out Alias first.

BABYLONIAN PRINCE?

From Col. Sanders To Eric, Yesterday at 10:01 pm
Have you received your crown

From Airhead To Eric, Yesterday at 10:22 pm
I was thinking. If we bring over a threat then lose and vote them out. It wouldnt be the worst thing would it?

RE: HAYYYYY GURL HOW ARE THOSE CHIPMUNKS?

From John Palyok To Eric, Yesterday at 10:44 pm
Squidward is an inconsistent mess, don't trust him at all.
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:31 pm

Well I kind of dropped the ball on this rofl. So much for being organized.

EPISODE TWO PM’S

RE: HAI

From John Palyok To Eric, Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:07 pm
not sure yet. ideally I want you, but that would raise way too many eyebrows. I have to see what everyone else thinks
RE: HAI

From John Palyok To Eric, Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:11 pm
yeah definitely. Are you in a good position on your tribe?
[NO TITLE]

From DhaDominant1 To Eric, Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:27 pm
hey ummm for tribal council can you vote danny because hes in an alliance with babio n he never shows for challenges and right now me and airhead voting him out can you please get alias and billy to vote him out 2 and please vote him out?

From Timmay To Eric, Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:28 pm
hey, who should we vote?
HEY

From Airhead To Eric, Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:05 pm
I think everyone is voting danny.. Even babio is voting danny.. Its a smart move.

From DhaDominant1 To Eric, Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:12 pm
well so then its me,you,billy,and guess who else.............babio.what a shady bitch hes in an alliance with danny and hes voting him out.hes sneaky we def should watch out for him.soo its 4 votes for danny mayb 5 so hes def going to get eliminated then after danny who u want gone?

From DhaDominant1 To Eric, Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:21 pm
me 2 k were on same page lol he called me and him frienemies like come on now im not your friend dont act fake were enemies not no fuckin frienemies lol
RE: HEY!

From Danny Messer To Eric, Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:29 pm
Please vote Dha.
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:33 pm

EPISODE THREE PM’s

From DhaDominant1 To Eric, Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:49 pm
eric if we lose who you want gone because 1st i wanted danny gone now he is now its your turn who u want gone?

From DhaDominant1 To Eric, Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:52 pm
k ill vote him 2 now to do that i dont think airhead will vote him out so you need to tell billy and alias that hes going to vote them out for being inactive and that they should vote for him with us

From Airhead To Eric, Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:58 pm
Alias, Billy, or Timmay.. They have not helped us much at all.. Also if we vote for one of them I can get Babio to vote with us.

From John Palyok To Eric, Yesterday at 7:51 pm
ok *spills all info*

Squid is an inconsistent mess who I didn't trust at all so I wanted him out. I told Colonel, Rebecca and Nelnon to vote him, but I played my idol just in case. Squid tried to flush out my idol by splitting between me and Colonel, so me, Colonel and Squid each got 2 vote, with me and Colonel voting for Squid. Nel wanted Col gone because he isn't that useful in challenges but Rebecca was all "zomg I'm totally with you xoxo" but she lied. So it was a revote between Colonel and Squid, Rebecca was like "zomg gj with the idol I voted Squid for realz this time xoxo" but she lied and voted Colonel. He went 3-1 in the revote. So I'm screwed.

How's it going on your tribe? Are you in a good position?

From DhaDominant1 To Eric, Yesterday at 8:12 pm
ohhhh lol how we have 7 members and the other team has 5

From John Palyok To Eric, Today at 2:48 am
I should be ok if Jason comes back but yeah if we lose I'll have to be kidnapped. ty for your help

btw since I'm an alias this time, our F2 alliance should def. work
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:34 pm

Just realized I should've been doing sentbox as well. loloops.
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:14 pm

EPISODE FOUR PM's

From Babio_Firza To Eric, Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:42 pm
Ok, but why should I believe you. JW

From Babio_Firza To Eric, Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:46 pm
I'm just afriad I'll be screwed by making a real dumb move. I mean, you are Eric and you do make real funny statements, so IDK...

I'll think about it and get back to you tomorrow

From Babio_Firza To Eric, Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:52 pm
I voted for Danny. Whoever told you I wrote your name down is a liar. And ok, I'll vote with you.

But yea, I voted Danny

From Babio_Firza To Eric, Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:55 pm
And I'm trying to put my finger on who actually voted for me

From DhaDominant1 To Eric, Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:06 pm
yup you already he needs to go tell alias and billy to vote with us and the only ones not voting for him is airhead,timmay,and jason but im going to try to convice airhead to vote with us.and no sorry i dont have msn
IS IT ME?

From Billy To Eric, Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:08 pm
why are we the only two people on when there is a challenge at 9:00?
and i asked airhead but i dont know if he will do it soo its me,u,alias,billy and maybe airhead soooo me,u,alias,billy-babio
babio-me
airhead-dk
timmay-lets say me
jason-lets just say me sooo its w.e because he gon leave i hope we lose
RE: TREACHEROUS SCHEME

From Alias To Eric, Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:43 pm
hey hey. Yeah, I'm with with the scheme. They both annoy me fully. So, whichever.
HEY

From Airhead To Eric, Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:32 pm
raining sent me this... Do you think I should help her out?

Okay, this is going to be a complete longshot but I`m desperate. I`m going to be voted out of my tribe tonight and it frustrates me to no end, John is a complete snake who has solely been responsible for every challenge we`ve lost, and he has been lied to pretty much everyone.

So here is what I`m proposing, you give me your idol and I can get rid of the biggest loose canon in the game, believe me you do not want to have John at the merge with you. If you do so I will be indebted to you for the rest of the game, I will vote how you want me to vote, I will give you individual immunity if I ever win it, I am a strong player and I can help you out at the merge, you can vote me out whenever I`m not useful to you anymore and I won`t mind, I just cannot accept going out before John. Please consider my offer, but I will completely understand if you don`t accept, my entire alliance turned on me and you are truly my only shot.

RE: SO VOTE OUT RAINING

From John Palyok To Eric, Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:02 pm
Can you also get Airhead to kidnap Rebecca when you win this challenge? I won't be here tonight because I just got back from school, but I'll need either Rebecca or Nel kidnapped. Do you think you could do that?

RE: SO VOTE OUT RAINING

From John Palyok To Eric, Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:32 pm
awesome. thanks!

HEY

From Jason To Eric, Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:42 pm
You on MSN, because I think we could talk better there and I have something to ask you.

[NO TITLE]

From DhaDominant1 To Eric, Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:47 pm
hey can i ask you something?

From DhaDominant1 To Eric, Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:21 pm
tell me the truth do you have an alliance with the other team?be truthful i wont be mad but i want to know do you?

RE: KIDNAPPING

From Airhead To Eric, Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:26 pm
i was thinking we should kidnap alias.. that way their alliance of four has to vote each other out.. if i dont kidnap alias she is going home.

From DhaDominant1 To Eric, Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:29 pm
ok good because us 3 need to be trustworthy to our alliance and not to anyone else

From Airhead To Eric, Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:30 pm
I think alias will get elimianted.. because raining was on the wrong side of the alliance and thats why she went. That means there is an alliance over there.. and john told me to kidnap nelnon because it would be easier for him.. as in keeping his alliance safe?

From Airhead To Eric, Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:36 pm
if i did that. they would just take rebecca back with them if we lost the next challenge

From Airhead To Eric, Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:38 pm
well. dha, squid, babio, timmay want me to bring alias back.. i think thats what im going to do.

From Airhead To Eric, Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:41 pm
I think it will weaken the other team so we can pick them off one by one..

RE: OHAI

From John Palyok To Eric, Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:09 pm
Airhead told me he wanted to team up at the merge, did he tell anything about that to you?

yeah that would be awesome if you threw challenges, because I'm screwed if we lose again. Nel is going this time, you're right. If we win then I'll let Kyndall (oh yeah she and I know who each other are in this game now) stay on your tribe and I'll just take Babio so we can vote him out if we lose again.

Me/you/Alias Final 3 fo sho

RE: OHAI

From John Palyok To Eric, Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:19 pm
alright. I find it lolworthy that "zomg vote out John!!!!!!!1" is such a strong theme here. As far as I know, I'm not going. This'll be interesting to see what happens next.

but ya if you could throw that would be v. much appreciated.
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:56 pm

EPISODE FIVE/SIX PM'S

From Squidward To Eric, Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:19 pm
i just dont want to go. ive had a few people talk about aligning but after i answer them they just start ignoring me. kind of feel like im getting played :/

at this point i just dont want to be voted out so id be good with pretty much anybody.

From Airhead To Eric, Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:43 pm
Well it sounds like it is going to be an individual challenge and we will merge so I was thinking lets get rid of the other tribe first.

What about you?

From Babio_Firza To Eric, Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:45 pm
Hell no, I'm still 100% planning on voting him out in the event we lose

From Airhead To Eric, Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:50 pm
Well I was talking to people and it sounds like me, you, dha, babio, and timmay all want to take out the other tribe first. So in case we have to go to tribal council I would say lets get rid of either squid, billy, or alias because those are the only three that havent expressed that they want the other tribe out first..

I dont think it would be smart to get rid of babio yet because if we could take out the other tribe then get down to the final 5 with me, you, dha, babio, and Timmay.. We have the numbers to take them out.

Thats what I was thinking but im up for any plan that will work..

From Airhead To Eric, Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:04 pm
I think dha would be okay with voting billy?
But im not 100% positive.

From Squidward To Eric, Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:10 pm
Just a guess. I've been creepily post stalking that account for a while and it's totally masta. he was a regular at one time on the i love money boards, is promoting the ILM3 game like crazy just like masta used to, and it's a known fact that masta has several accounts.

obviously I don't have any hard evidence, just my own guesses. I havent told anyone else that, but neil would be a good guess too

From Airhead To Eric, Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:41 pm
If you have a plan to get babio out thats fine. I dont care just let me know!
[NO TITLE]

From DhaDominant1 To Eric, Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:53 pm
hey a question dont lie but if we lose your still going to eliminate babio right?or have your plans changed?

From Airhead To Eric, Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:01 pm
So what was the plan?
Babio or Billy?

If we got the votes I dont care either way.

Airhead

From Airhead To Eric, Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:06 pm
ok. Ill do whatever as long as it gets us two to the finals.
RE: HALP PLS

From John Palyok To Eric, Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:38 pm
The HII expires at the merge FYI so it's not really worth flushing out.

I haven't talked to Timmay at all sry

PS- vote "individual" plz

E: HALP PLS

From John Palyok To Eric, Yesterday at 11:14 am
All 3 of us sent "tribal". So if you send "individual" then you guys lose and we'll kidnap one of you guys. Who do you want me to kidnap?

RE: HALP PLS

From John Palyok To Eric, Yesterday at 4:41 pm
rofl that'll be awesome. Rebecca will continue her "ZOMG JOHN IS A HORRIBLE LEADER BLAH BLAH BLAH" if I don't kidnap Squid back but w/e these people are so stupid and it seems like they can't even grasp the possibility that I might have plans involving the other tribe (aka you and Kyndall).

Original Kayes was so full of John P haterade <3 it was amazing

MMMMK

From Squidward To Eric, Yesterday at 9:33 pm
so what now? timmay or billy?
RE: NEXT ROUND

From John Palyok To Eric, Yesterday at 9:43 pm
I'd prefer to kidnap Airhead, since if we lost I'd need another number on my side. But it really doesn't matter because if we lost after that, then my tribe would have 4 and me/Jason could just force a tie against Rebecca and she'd go.

I really doubt switza would keep it in the tribal stage, though. but you're right he is switza and does ruin integrity for a living.

Merge alliance- me/you/Kyndall/Billy/Jason?

From John Palyok To Eric, Yesterday at 9:46 pm
two options

-we could use Airhead just for that one round since he said he wanted to work with me
-we could get the rest of your tribe to vote out Rebecca. I'd prefer her not to be on the jury tbh.

From John Palyok To Eric, Yesterday at 10:16 pm
yeah that would be awesome, I'd rather Rebecca go first anyway. Then Squid and then the 5 of us could just coast ^_^

PS- did you get my FM about my MSN not working? Where's Apollo when you need him?

RE: MERGE

From Airhead To Eric, Today at 7:13 am
yea. I was thinking her and Jason as the first two.

From Airhead To Eric, Today at 5:09 pm
just a question but why did you vote timmay??

you said that if babio got picked to join the other tribe you were voting billy.. So why did you vote timmay??

Timmay is more loyal to us than billy is.. Or at least I think so... Billy doesnt like me because I didnt choose him to play in that challenge..
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:59 pm

EPISODE SEVEN PM's

RE: OHLOL

From Squidward To Eric, Today at 8:23 pm
Really makes no sense -_- knowing their ID's though, it's best that one of them is gone.

I assumed we'd work together someday too, might as well start. My only worry is that you are with John/Jason, no? Pretty sure at least John wants me out b/c I was involved in some pretty rofl/wtf business when I was on that tribe and we tried to get each other out. We both failed though.

I'll PM him and see if we're cool.
RE: OHLOL

From Squidward To Eric, Today at 8:31 pm
i don't know if I'm supposed to tell who Timmay is. He doesn't know who I am, I only know b/c he gave himself away on MSN last night. He/She is on the hangout, I'll give that much away.

anyway, I PM'ed John so I guess we'll just wait and see what he says.

From Airhead To Eric, Today at 8:34 pm
yea. Sorry but when you changed your mind to timmay it scared me plus he showed signs of wanting me out. So he had to go..
RE: SO THAT SUCKED

From John Palyok To Eric, Today at 8:49 pm
O__________O

I may have to try to work my magic with Squid or something. So you think you've lost control of Timmay now?

From John Palyok To Eric, Today at 8:55 pm
ok, that's good to know that he's Oxy. Should I tell him who I am, or do you not want to blow our cover? Because we were kind of BFF's in that mystery game, too.

He PM'ed me about putting our past behind us, and he seemed pretty legit about it. I'm willing to, especially if he's really Oxy.

From Timmay To Eric, Today at 8:56 pm
i did want to leave, but i decided i would stick around. i am now 100% yours. sorry i have been so out of touch with this game. i have been very busy with my game. now that the cast is dwindling i have more free time.

do you have time for a few questions?

who is next in line to leave?
when is the next challenge?

From John Palyok To Eric, Today at 9:00 pm
ikr @ him being with Mel and Joey (Chile O__________O)

maybe I'll ask him as Jack if he's in the game. like if he's on the forum or anything

From Timmay To Eric, Today at 9:03 pm
ok

we are at merge?! lol @ my drunkenness

From John Palyok To Eric, Today at 9:04 pm
but it's different in a game like this, where it's your choice to be an alias or not. I should try asking him either way. I just wish my MSN weren't being so obese O___O
HEY

From Airhead To Eric, Today at 9:40 pm
just so we dont screw up again like at the last tribal. and vote differently. whats the plan? I dont really care as long as it isnt me.

RE: GJ

From Squidward To Eric, Today at 9:40 pm
oh lol I just picked a random guy b/c i was running out of time but after I sent I actually read the question and I think I got it right.

well, gj @ whoever wins then.

From Airhead To Eric, Today at 9:42 pm
it dont much matter to me.. Who do we have that will vote for her? and who do we need?

From Airhead To Eric, Today at 9:44 pm
alright talk to dha.. ill talk to timmay
ABOUT THE VOTE

From Jason To Eric, Today at 9:45 pm
Who do you want to vote for? Airhead, Babio, dha, squid, and Rebecca are all voting me which makes our best shot for me, you, Eric, Alias, and Timmay to vote together.
Smile

From Squidward To Eric, Today at 9:45 pm
Why does Jason think he's a target? Also, who should we vote out?

RE: ABOUT THE VOTE

From Jason To Eric, Today at 9:50 pm
Timmay will vote with us, 100%. I don't trust squid at all to be honest. He and Rebecca are still close (this was what Nelnon told me before I fucked him over) and from what Timmay tells me, Airhead is pretty certain that they have Squid.

From John Palyok To Eric, Today at 9:52 pm
So Squid says he's on board with voting any original Mopti except for you. Who should we target? Dha? Airhead? Is Timmay with us?
RE: ABOUT THE VOTE

From Jason To Eric, Today at 9:56 pm
How about we tell Squid to vote out someone completely random, just to see what he does with it. If he is with is then we'll have majority regardless, whether 6-4 or 5-4-1, but I'm telling you I still don't trust him 100%. John said he wants to vote Rebecca. What happens in a tie, do you know? Challenge or what? Because if it's a challenge I would rather vote for a weaker player, like Rebecca because I would have to go against her.

From John Palyok To Eric, Today at 9:56 pm
Fair enough. Squid seems on board, too.
RE: GJ

From Squidward To Eric, Today at 9:57 pm
John said airhead, is that ok with you too?

From Squidward To Eric, Today at 9:58 pm
That sounds good to me, but do we have majority? I'm still working on rebs, but what if she won't go for it? Do we need her vote or are we good?
RE: VOTE

From Timmay To Eric, Today at 10:02 pm
omgoodness he is going to have a fit. he just saved me.

but if that is what yall want

From Timmay To Eric, Today at 10:04 pm
yes. and he is scared too gurl.

From Squidward To Eric, Today at 10:05 pm
I'll have to tell her that john isnt in that alliance then. but if i dont get her vote then we'll still be safe.

From Timmay To Eric, Today at 10:05 pm
Re: hey

* Quote message

From Airhead To Timmay, Today at 9:02 pm
whatever you do you cant change your vote.. You must vote jason... They are trying to get votes together to vote me out.

i'm going to hell

From Timmay To Eric, Today at 10:09 pm
i have no clue. i haven't said anything to him. that is why he keeps messaging me o_0

DO ME A FAVOR

* Quote message

From Airhead To Timmay, Today at 9:06 pm
hey. I just saved you with my idol.. Will you please do me a favor and not vote to eliminate me.. eric says that he has you wrapped around his finger.. He is an idiot.. He tried to vote you out then wants you to do everything he says.. People shouldnt be like that... Please dont vote for me.. And if you do will you please tell me that you are voting for me.

From Timmay To Eric, Today at 10:13 pm
this is an arik move. he lies to save his ass. i guess everyone does though lol.

i'm voting him.

From Timmay To Eric, Today at 10:16 pm
lol.

voted airhead.

From Squidward To Eric, Today at 10:19 pm
No, but at the very least I can get her to just throw away her vote so it doesn't go against us
HEY

From Airhead To Eric, Today at 10:26 pm
I heard you are trying to get me voted out. whats that about?
I'M

From Jason To Eric, Today at 10:26 pm
I'm all good to vote for Airhead and I guess whatever happens, happens. Did you tell Alias about the vote yet?
YEP

From Squidward To Eric, Today at 10:31 pm
timm says hes voting airhead we're good

From Airhead To Eric, Today at 10:37 pm
how did i make myself a threat?
I was with you 100% Voting out allies isnt very smart... What I really want to know is how you got timmay to turn on me right after I gave him my idol and you voted for him.. How were you able to do it?

From Airhead To Eric, Today at 10:39 pm
Really it isnt very smart of him to go with you because the best he will get with you is 4th. behind you jason and john.

From John Palyok To Eric, Today at 10:41 pm
is Timmay with us?

From John Palyok To Eric, Today at 10:44 pm
Squid hasn't gotten back to me since I suggested voting out Airhead =/ I don't know if I should be concerned about that or not.
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum