LSquared: Mali
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEY GUYS WE GOT AN AMBER!

Go down

HEY GUYS WE GOT AN AMBER! Empty HEY GUYS WE GOT AN AMBER!

Post by John Palyok Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:04 pm

John P <3 The people who know me really well will figure out that it's me hopefully, but the people that don't know me won't figure out that it's me ^_^

This is my 3rd time playing L2, but my first as an alias. I have no idea who I'm going to align with yet, except Eric. We always align and he's always been a great ally.

I'm excited for this game to start!
John Palyok
John Palyok

Back to top Go down

HEY GUYS WE GOT AN AMBER! Empty Re: HEY GUYS WE GOT AN AMBER!

Post by John Palyok Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:25 pm

Alright so I volunteered to be the leader because it made me much more approachable to other people, and it would make them less likely to vote me out. Everyone except Raining has approached me so far, which is a good sign.

So Squidward (<3 @ using Squidward as an alias btw) approached me and spilled this BS story about how people want me gone to flush out my idol, but if I gave him my idol, then he'd convince everyone to vote Alisa. mmmmmmhm. No thanks gurlfran, I'd rather not get voted out first. Jason confirmed that he was lying.

Jason is my closest ally. I'm asking him how much control he thinks Squid has over the rest of the group, because he could potentially be v. dangerous. He's super active, though, so voting him out this early could be stupid. I plan on playing my idol right now, so any votes that come my way could be negated. But w/e I really don't care if people know I'm playing my idol. I don't know who my allies are yet, other than Jason, so as long as he and I don't go, I'm cool. I just need to figure out who else I can trust.
John Palyok
John Palyok

Back to top Go down

Post by John Palyok Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:16 am

I think I've got settled down. I'm glad Squidward left, he was an inconsistent mess. I tipped off both Eric and Airhead about him. If we win the next challenge, I'm not picking him for our tribe again.

So far it seems like everyone is voting Alisa. I'm in a 3 way alliance with Jason and Nel, and Col. or Rebecca are also potentially in. I don't think I'll be playing my idol, but I'm still waiting to hear from Rebecca before I vote.
John Palyok
John Palyok

Back to top Go down

Post by John Palyok Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:43 pm

So Chaz decides to be an obese lesbian as usual and tell me that he's Alisa AFTER everybody votes for him O_O that info could've been so useful if I had known it ahead of time. Now it looks like he's probably leaving, which sucks because him being around would make everything much easier.

why is he always so fat?
John Palyok
John Palyok

Back to top Go down

Post by John Palyok Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:24 pm

Chazbat leaving ;_;/rofl at the same time

I really don't want Squidward back because I don't trust him at all, but they all do raise valid points in that if we don't take him back, we're pretty much guaranteed to be down 8-6 in original Kayes members, plus it would raise a ton of eyebrows. I just hope we can win the next challenge so we can take either Eric (so he can join my alliance) or Babio (so we can vote him out).
John Palyok
John Palyok

Back to top Go down

Post by John Palyok Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:33 am

So we lost, which sucks. Jason got kidnapped, which also sucks. He gave me a heads up about Squid trying to flush out my idol again, but I knew that was coming. Squid is inconsistent and untrustworthy and I want him gone. I made a case to Nel, Rebecca and Colonel. Col is on board, Rebecca is a little weary, and Nel hasn't gotten back to me yet. I suspect that Squid's going to try to vote me out, so it'll probably me or him. So I'm playing my idol to ensure that it's not me.
John Palyok
John Palyok

Back to top Go down

Post by John Palyok Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:06 pm

So turns out I was right in that Squid was lying to me. Nel and Rebecca were, too =/ I really need Squid to leave in this tiebreaker, otherwise I'm screwed. He's so shifty and I think people will trust me more if Squid leaves and they see how shifty he was. I need Jason back on this tribe ASAP
John Palyok
John Palyok

Back to top Go down

Post by John Palyok Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:42 pm

Rebecca is a spineless twerp. She lied to me twice about who she was voting, and the second time I don't see how it benefitted her at all. She told me "lolmg gj with playing the idol! I'm definitely voting Squid now!" when there was no point in lying to me.

I'm completely screwed now. We need to win the next challenge and bring Jason back. Or if we lose I'll ask Airhead to kidnap me because there is no way I'm going to survive another vote here unless we get Jason back.
John Palyok
John Palyok

Back to top Go down

Post by John Palyok Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:27 pm

That challenge was beyond frustrating. It seemed like Airhead had all the luck in the world. Fortunately, he gave up 3 people, including Jason, so after this challenge, my tribe will be down 7-5, but their tribe will be 6 original Mopti plus Squid. Hopefully all of us Kayes people can stick together and vote off Alisa, since Airhead told me he was taking Billy back.

I gave up Squid because I don't want him on my tribe at all. He seems to have way too much influence over Rebecca and Raining, so I want him out of this game, and definitely not on my tribe. So my alliance with Jason and Nel is back together, and the 3 of us can decide if we want to take out Raining or Rebecca (side with Alisa) or side with Raining and Rebecca and take out Alisa. I'd prefer the latter.

Airhead seems like a really cool guy, and Eric says that he (Airhead) is kind of wrapped around his finger. Airhead also told me that he wanted to work together post-merge, which would be awesome. I would love to see my alliance with Jason and Nel working with Airhead and Eric.
John Palyok
John Palyok

Back to top Go down

Post by John Palyok Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:02 pm

So that was an interesting turn of events. Eric told me that Alias was Kyndall and not to vote her out, so I talked to Kyndall on Facebook chat and discussed the game, and she decided to team up with me and Jason since we're each others super awesome numba one's. So she joined our alliance and we decided to vote our Raining, because I never talked to him and didn't trust him at all. So I thought Nel would be in on it, but he wasn't. He told Kyndall about a plan to vote me out, but if she were going along with voting Raining out, then she would just tell Nel and Nel would go along too and save me for next time. Kyndall ratted him out to me and Raining left.
John Palyok
John Palyok

Back to top Go down

Post by John Palyok Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:02 pm

^I meant to post that one in the last episode.
John Palyok
John Palyok

Back to top Go down

Post by John Palyok Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:04 pm

rofl @ us losing again. w/e @ all of my sucky tribes in L2 games.

So Kyndall unfortunately got taken back, which sucks but I'll be fine. My choice was voting between Nel and Rebecca, and I'm voting Nel since he turned on me, plus he's less active than Rebecca. Since Jason and I tie those two, whoever we vote is going because I have the tiebreaker, as tribe leader. So we can pretty much strong-arm Rebecca into voting Nel, to give her the benefit of the doubt and to make things easier, since Nel is going either way.

We really need to win next challenge, though, because if we lose next challenge, I'm screwed.
John Palyok
John Palyok

Back to top Go down

Post by John Palyok Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:32 am

rofl so much @ all of this JohnPealousy
John Palyok
John Palyok

Back to top Go down

Post by John Palyok Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:06 pm

these people are so stupid. Does it even occur to them that me voting out Raining DID have to do with alliances? Do they even consider the possibility that I have allies on the other tribe? I would think not since they keep saying I have no hope, but I actually think I'll be fine, because Eric, Kyndall and Airhead all want alliances with me. They think I'm making these stupid decisions, but it would've been stupid of me to vote out Kyndall (an ally of mine) and let Raining, who isn't an ally of mine, stay in the game.

w/e I hope I prove them all wrong and win this thing.
John Palyok
John Palyok

Back to top Go down

Post by John Palyok Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:09 pm

rofl so much @ Rebecca insisting that I was lying. Nel did the same thing. I don't get it. Normally I lie in games all the time, now the one time I don't, I'm being accused of it all the time. w/e she's gone as soon as she's not immune so I don't really care. I'd prefer her to not be on the joory because no way she would ever vote for me to win. rofl

Eric is my closest ally now (shocker), and he's been communicating with me about what's going on on his tribe. Eric is prabz the only person on IMDB that I trust 150-200% so I tell him everything, too. He says that his alliance is him/Kyndall/Billy/Timmay, but Timmay and Billy failed @ life and didn't vote, so one of them has to go, and Eric says it's Timmay. So the merge alliance is me/Eric/Kyndall/Jason/Billy. We would need a 6th, so we have two options:

1. Airhead told me he wanted to work with me post-merge, so he could vote with us for one round then we'd get rid of him
2. We could persuade everyone to vote Rebecca, which would be an easy sell since she's not aligned with anyone other than Squid as far as I know.

I'd prefer option 2, for reasons stated previously, but as long as the 5 of us get majority, we can skate to the Final 5, where me/Eric/Kyndall can make F3 ^_^
John Palyok
John Palyok

Back to top Go down

Post by John Palyok Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:43 pm

So the plan was for me, Eric, Kyndall, Jason and Timmay to vote Airhead. Squid (who Eric tells me is Oxy) approached me saying that he was willing to put our past behind us and call a truce, because he needs help. He told me he was willing to vote any Mopti people other than Eric so I suggested voting Airhead, and he hasn't gotten back to me, even though he's been on for at least half an hour since. Then Airhead is talking about voting off the "Puppetmaster" which could be me for all I know. So I'm really unsure right now. Getting out right before the joory would suck.
John Palyok
John Palyok

Back to top Go down

Post by John Palyok Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:24 am

I'm so glad I picked an alias. I just know that if everyone knew who I am and that I'm with Eric, then they would all be gunning for me instead of Jason. It feels nice to not be considered a threat.
John Palyok
John Palyok

Back to top Go down

Post by John Palyok Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:17 pm

I can't tell you how weird it is to not have my name thrown up in these heated debates about "so and so is just stringing you along" or "you can't trust so and so, he's only loyal to him". I love that all this drama is happening, I just hope nobody brings up my name and Airhead ends up going tonight.
John Palyok
John Palyok

Back to top Go down

Post by John Palyok Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:39 am

rofl so much @ Airhead saying he hates it when Eric says things like "why are you so fat, switza?" He would hate me and Chaz, too, probably.

who the frick is Arik49583 anyway?
John Palyok
John Palyok

Back to top Go down

Post by John Palyok Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:34 am

woot I won immunity ^_^

we're voting Babio out this time because he's frickin annoying. Ideally I would want Rebecca out next because she hates me, but Eric and Jason want Squid out next for whatever reason. I guess it doesn't really matter, because once we get past this round, me/Jason/Eric/Kyndall can do whatever we want.

Eric wants Jason gone soonish, too, because he says that Jason is a huge threat to win the game. I really don't see how he's THAT much of a threat, but I think Eric wants him gone because he might be afraid that I'm more loyal to Jason than I am to him. It's understandable I guess but I'm really not. I'm more loyal to Eric and Kyndall than anybody else. Ideally Jason would go at F4, but it really doesn't make a difference to me if he leaves at F4 or F5. But I don't want to vote him out before F5 because I want to have the majority with Eric and Kyndall.
John Palyok
John Palyok

Back to top Go down

Post by John Palyok Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:35 pm

I'm really not sure if I want to go to the Final 2 with Eric because everyone thinks I'm just riding his coattails. Then again, if I tell the jury who I am, then maybe they'll realize that Eric and I always align, and we're always in it together. It's never one person dominating over the other. Us being F2 again would be ridiculously epic, so I'm not sure.
John Palyok
John Palyok

Back to top Go down

Post by John Palyok Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:17 pm

I hate when none of my alliance is on O_O
John Palyok
John Palyok

Back to top Go down

Post by John Palyok Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:10 am

so I'm not really surprised that Squid and Rebecca are trying to vote me out. They're trying to get Jason to vote with them. Jason and I had an MSN convo and he asked me what my intentions for the Final 3 were. I told him that I wanted me/him/Eric as F3 because we've played the hardest and deserve it the most. He kind of bought it but then he said he was concerned because of me and Eric and how tight we are. I told him that I didn't want to go to the Final 2 with Eric because the jury respects his game so much and sees him as the puppetmaster, and me going to the Final 2 with him would only reaffirm those beliefs. I think he fell for it.

I would be 99.9% sure that he was voting with us but I accidentally slipped that Alias is Kyndall =/ I'm so annoyed at myself. I needed to make up some excuse about it not being fair for her to make F3 over him since she hasn't done anything and she has so much going on in her life right now. I THINK he bought that but I just feel so stupid because it was so unnecessary for me to slip that. Now I'm still 95% sure that Jason will vote with us, but I won't be at ease until after the votes are read.
John Palyok
John Palyok

Back to top Go down

Post by John Palyok Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:19 pm

FINAL WORDS:

well that sucked. I knew I could've made a fatal mistake when I let it slip that Alias was Kyndall. Which sucks because Eric and I really could've made F2. I feel horrible because I screwed over the two of them, too. Good move on Jason's part, I'm just frustrated.

Thanks so much for hosting switza, I had a great time playing!

and for those of you who didn't figure it out already, I'm Jack.
John Palyok
John Palyok

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down