LSquared: Mali
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If we need to work as a group on our challenge here is the place to do so!

+3
Babio_Firza
DhaDominant1
Airhead
7 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

If we need to work as a group on our challenge here is the place to do so! - Page 5 Empty Re: If we need to work as a group on our challenge here is the place to do so!

Post by Airhead Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:05 pm

So who do you think is going home on the other tribe?
Their crappy leader or someone else?

Im going to say it is between Alisa and John
Airhead
Airhead

Back to top Go down

If we need to work as a group on our challenge here is the place to do so! - Page 5 Empty Re: If we need to work as a group on our challenge here is the place to do so!

Post by Eric Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:06 pm

Hopefully they keep John around or he found the HII and plays it, that makes it easier for us.
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down

Post by DhaDominant1 Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:07 pm

i think alisa or john 2 but mostly alisa for some reason

DhaDominant1

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:09 pm

We get to take someone from their tribe and put them on ours. Who's most active?
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down

Post by DhaDominant1 Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:09 pm

i think squidward or raining because there really active but wait can we not chose somebody?

DhaDominant1

Back to top Go down

Post by Airhead Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:09 pm

Who should we bring over to our tribe. That should mean that they miss tribal council so i definately think we should bring over someone weak...

Maybe if we bring over Alisa, everybody will vote for John and he will use his HII to save himself and send a threat home.. What does everyone think?
Airhead
Airhead

Back to top Go down

Post by Airhead Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:10 pm

Wait are they joining our tribe or just visiting?
Airhead
Airhead

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:11 pm

It seem like it's a permanent thing, Airhead.

Your idea of bringing Alisa over and forcing John to save himself isn't bad, though. Was she active at all tonight or no? If she's a total inactive it's not a good idea to bring her over to the tribe.
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down

Post by Airhead Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:12 pm

Im not sure if she was active at all. I dont think we should bring over a big threat but definately no deadweight either.
Airhead
Airhead

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:13 pm

She was here earlier today at about 3:45, and has 16 posts, so she doesn't seem too inactive. This might've just been a bad night for her. I'm okay with picking Alisa if you're still thinking her.
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down

Post by Babio_Firza Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:14 pm

I say no to Alisa, she won't be active. We need a 100% Active member.
Babio_Firza
Babio_Firza

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:14 pm

Who do you think?
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down

Post by Airhead Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:14 pm

Thats fine with me... What does everyone else think?
I dont want John because he will bring the HII with him.

That leaves

1-Alisa
2-Rain-ing
3-col sanders
4-squidward
5-jason
6-nelnon
7-rebecaa
Airhead
Airhead

Back to top Go down

Post by DhaDominant1 Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:14 pm

she was totally inactive we should bring over squidward or raining because there active trust me

DhaDominant1

Back to top Go down

Post by Airhead Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:17 pm

ok. So no to Alisa and I heard that Rain-ing is a big threat which could come back to hurt us if she is on our tribe.
Airhead
Airhead

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:18 pm

Squidward, then?
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down

Post by Billy Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:18 pm

They were all active except for John and Alisa.
Billy
Billy

Back to top Go down

Post by Airhead Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:19 pm

I was thinking Squidward or Rebecca. Whichever is fine to me..
Lets have a vote between those 2.
Airhead
Airhead

Back to top Go down

Post by DhaDominant1 Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:19 pm

ok then no to him what about squid?

DhaDominant1

Back to top Go down

Post by DhaDominant1 Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:20 pm

i think squid or rebecca i really dont care but one of them

DhaDominant1

Back to top Go down

Post by Billy Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:21 pm

I don't care either way.
Billy
Billy

Back to top Go down

Post by Airhead Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:25 pm

Here is an idea. What if we brought over a threat and someone who we thought had a big alliance on the other side. That way if we lost we could vote that person out and really hurt the other tribe.
Airhead
Airhead

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:26 pm

Squidward's got more posts (40+) if that means anything. It could be spam, but it means he's pretty active.
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down

Post by DhaDominant1 Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:28 pm

airheads idea isnt bad

DhaDominant1

Back to top Go down

Post by Billy Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:28 pm

Who seems to be in charge over there?
Billy
Billy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next