LSquared: Mali
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pregame blagspace

Go down

pregame blagspace Empty pregame blagspace

Post by Eric Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:41 pm

Ugh is that Parawhore fuckwad playing as Fabio? Whoever it is needs to DIE their massive avatar is screwing up posts and they're ruining this game's integrity.
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down

pregame blagspace Empty Re: pregame blagspace

Post by Eric Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:43 pm

So yeah, fourth time playing. I’d say fourth time’s the charm, but I kicked the first one’s ass, so third one’s the charm again? Let’s go with that.

I’m one of the only people not playing as an alias, which either makes me a moron or makes everyone else irritating - or both. Probably both. It kind of pisses me off that so many people went with aliases, since I’ve always seen that as the big difference from a series like Mas’s or Kathy’s. And it means MSN’s going to be useless, so yay @ PM’s I guess. Fuck.

Rebecca says she “loves all the aliases,” so I guess she picked the wrong fucking game and lucked out. Remember Kate’s insane tirade against “sockpuppets” (alol) in the first one? Well, that might have to come back. I thought the seventh L2 game was annoying because of the aliases so this is going to be fun ._.

Jesus Christ @ the aliases, I still can’t get over it. And the names are fucking stupid, too. Nelnon_Forest? What the fuck is that? Leave pls.

At the moment I’m all but forced to make an alliance with DhaDominant1 even though he seems like a dipshit, so that’ll be good. I’m hoping everyone using aliases blows up in a hilarious way and by day three I know who people actually are. This is Lsquared, not a mystery game.

Basically, fuck these guys.
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:15 pm

alol @ so many people asking me for an alliance before tribes are even posted, bitches need to c.h.i.l.l.o.u.t.
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down