LSquared: Mali
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I opened up the TC for you to see Babio's rant

2 posters

Go down

I opened up the TC for you to see Babio's rant Empty I opened up the TC for you to see Babio's rant

Post by switza Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:33 pm

plz comment

switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

I opened up the TC for you to see Babio's rant Empty Re: I opened up the TC for you to see Babio's rant

Post by Eric Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:39 pm

Your neediness appalls and disgusts me. Please EXIT my area of confession while I'm mourning the loss of Jonathan P.
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down

I opened up the TC for you to see Babio's rant Empty Re: I opened up the TC for you to see Babio's rant

Post by Eric Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:41 pm

you BITCH I was just looming over the thrad about to comment and it's only available to administrators stop toying with my heart
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down

Post by switza Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:46 pm

I have corrected my error please accept 17 HII and 5 automatic votes at FTC as repayment of this

switza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:47 pm

I'm printscreening your offer of 17 HII's and sending it to several esteemed government officials in case you decide to go back on your word.

rig for me pls I'm totally fucked rofl
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum