LSquared: Mali
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everyone is shady

Go down

Everyone is shady Empty Everyone is shady

Post by Squidward Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:42 pm

-_- wtf I was content being a floater for jason/jack/eric and jason comes to me saying they want me out tonight.

Jason/timmay wated to vote eric, but I said "no way jose" and flipped it to jack b/c I want eric in a lil bit more and I know Rebs would <3 me again for coming to her with a plan to vote out the guy she's been trying to get out forever.

So, as it stands, it's 4-3 votes for me and john with john leaving.

UGH @ me trying to be useless in this game to study and being roped into caring again.
Squidward
Squidward

Back to top Go down

Everyone is shady Empty Re: Everyone is shady

Post by Squidward Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:45 pm

Also, here's my other little plan.
I'm not totally convinced I'm the only one with an idol. I think Eric got one too for sending in first in that challenge. Awhile ago, he thought he was leaving and asked me to just tell him if he was. I'm thinking of sending him a pm like "sorry but I found out yall didnt really wanna work with so I'm doing whats best for me" and freak him out into playing an idol for himself. That way, john leaves, the possible idol is played, and I'm a happy camper.

TBH I should cool it with the idol talk. I was talking to jason and he said "where would they get an idol from?" and i was like "idk..." but in the back of my mind I was like "stfu now".

My point for that ^ nonsense was, if I go on and on rambling about idols, they'll figure out I have one.
Squidward
Squidward

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum