LSquared: Mali
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sad sad announcement

Go down

Sad sad announcement Empty Sad sad announcement

Post by Squidward Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:12 pm

Finals are coming up and I neeed good grades. I'm gonna put a bit more time into school and less time into this nonsense. Otherwise, I'd use my idol (that I got at the first immunity challenging for sending in first during Round 4 <3) to break up jack/jason/eric who I'm sure really do have an F3 and just playing the rest of us. If I'm wrong, and I might be, then great b/c they've almost all said they want me in the F4, although they want different F4s lol. We'll see when it comes time to vote out Rebs, which I do not want to do.

But ummm basically I'd want to F2 with Eric at this point b/c it would be very rofl. HE should have won mystery 4. If I knew that the jury was gonna be like that I would have taken him to the finals.

But I do have this idol and im 90% sure Haley would give me a heads up if they were gonna vote me so I could use it <3. IF not then </3 forever @ her. Of course I'm not telling anyone I have it.

I just deleted a whole thing I wrote b/c nobody really cares about my thoughts other than self <3. I also just realized my confessionals are the biggest fail ever b/c they aren't funny or in character. Sorry switzy. You can just do what Jason did with my confessionals in Chile: nothing.
Squidward
Squidward

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum