LSquared: Mali
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post-Thanksgiving

Go down

Post-Thanksgiving Empty Post-Thanksgiving

Post by Squidward Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:20 pm

We took a long break and not a lot has happened. Forest, my number 1 ally, was voted out. I also suspect Rebs of trying to play both sides.

There is no convincing me that John is not Jack, nor that he, Eric, Jason are an alliance. Airhead says they also have Alias, idk about that but it's possible.

Billy was someone I would have aligned with down the road, but he was just outed. I voted for Timmay, wanting to save Billy and b/c thats how Eric said to vote. Airhead, however, said to vote Billy but I had already cast my vote. In the end, we idololol'd Billy b/c I wasn't allowed to change my vote. I also know who Timmay is and I never would have guessed it.

I guess the good thing about TC is that Eric thinks I voted with him and am still aligned with him. I'd like to be, but I don't trust John/Jason at this point and Airhead is talking to me 1000 times more.

The way I see it, Alias, dha, babio, john, and jason need to GTFO already.
Squidward
Squidward

Back to top Go down

Post-Thanksgiving Empty Re: Post-Thanksgiving

Post by Squidward Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:21 pm

My gameplay so far has been a fucking wreck. Seriously, I can't even justify to myself 1/2 the things I've done. Going along with nelnon's plan to get John's idol? -_- wtf so stupid.
Squidward
Squidward

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum